Don't forget to drink water

Discussion in 'humor' started by Donut Nyamer, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

No, what makes you think that?

Ethiopian men usually do place top 3 in worlds strongest man events, did my comment about opening my mouth wider than that dog I posted make you think I'm strong enough to do that therefore I must be from Ethiopia?

If so then yes I'm from Ethopia, I place top 3 in drinking water at all times. HydroHomie of they year, I promise you that.

2. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    HUH?!?! I ain't down with that soda shit mayne. You know that HydroHomies don't know what the fuck is a soda even.

But I'm still glad your story didn't turn into some casual encounter with Tyrone Biggums asking you if you'd like a bottle of water with your crack outside of some cafe like a confused store isle.

[​IMG]

3. audiozuser76

audiozuser76 Producer

I had always thought Ethiopian men usually do place top 3 in worlds thinnest man events...

4. Kluster

Kluster Audiosexual

Beer is 95% water, give or take.
    :wink:

5. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Fuck me I actually was thinking of Zydrunas Savickas who was from Lithuania. Idk why the fuck I said Ethiopia. See that was my reminder to drink my water so moments like these don't happen. :suicide:

Why did you ask me if I'm from Ethiopia though? Because you thought I carry water in my bottom lip gauges that are the size of a HydroHomie bottle? What if I do? Shit still better than carrying a soda in a lambo imo.

But I'm going to stay healthy, might get that carrot from bandcamp later & doot it until my carotene is now where close to being depleted.

6. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

I'll take it & but then I will follow it up with H20 so when I wake up tomorrow I feel no hangover. It's like drinking never happened. Fresher than a cucumber.

7. MetaCastle

MetaCastle Guest

Humor section got me negative points:woot:

8. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

That's just humbugs that kick christmas presents in the ribs underneath the christmas tree.

Don't worry about them man, if you drink enough water then you can jump in their lemonade pool & piss clear, so you can flex your health benefits on all them fools all the way to the bank.

[​IMG]