Don't blame me. I'm still young and will never grow up.

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by foster911, Nov 1, 2017.

1. foster911

foster911 Guest

One of those I don't know what it is.
    It just sounded good to me and the arrangement sucks I know. I just wanted it to be a happy music.:cheers:

https://clyp.it/n01yqpk1
    Be deep please but not so hard, I'm still young (teen).:bleh: In almost mono and without any effect.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

young??
    teen??
    what has that to do with anything.
    even a 1 year old will make an effort.

assume responsibility for your stuff and quite w the whining and smoke screens..
    its starting to sound like something i must say. so keep it up

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  4. Recoil

Recoil Guest

I have a question whether it is hardware synthesizer or VSTi, sounds very nice, but it would be worth adding some more reverb.

5. foster911

foster911 Guest

Thank you so much. It's in continuation of this thread.:bleh: My palate is in dark and sad music but sometimes making something happy is needed that you don't forget your gentle state of mind and humanity and this attempt was just for that.
    So good you liked it. I don't believe in any hardware. I just used a normal synth (let's keep it secret:rofl:). These sounds are available in any synth so don't get busy with them.:yes: About the reverb, yes you're absolutely right. I'll try out some ones on it.

6. spyfx

spyfx Guest

follow your bliss always Foster ! & remember to always stay young,whatever the age is,have fun, enjoy making music & love life :keys::keys::keys::guitarhero: