Deleted

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by complete, Apr 27, 2018.

1. complete

complete Producer

:winker:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  3. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

:keys: :like::wink::winker::bow:

4. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Lovely track... Very emotive... Good interplay between elements... Enough variaton to keep ear interested...a nice musical journey... Mix sounded alright to me... Great work! :like:

5. complete

complete Producer

@Spyfxmk2 - Thank you, sometimes Smilies say more than words! :winker:

@Kinghtsurfer - Impressive Sir, you answered almost all the questions I had to myself. Thank you so much! :bow:
    So what do you think? Can I call this track finished? I guess for what it is, it's good enough.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Well... A track is never "finished" :)... Theres always more you can do to it... The trick is knowing when to stop.

I feel you stopped at just the right place and the track has a very definitive character as it stands right now...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  7. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

@complete thank you for sharing your track :wink:
    Always believe in yourself :wink: & yes :winker: miracles do happen :bow:, just have fun in the studio,enjoy life & always smile :):wink:
    Let the universe inspire you & always feel "complete" no matter what :yes:
    Have a great day & if you ever feel you need any help with anything feel free to send me a pm :wink::keys:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  8. mrfloyd

mrfloyd Producer

Very nice piece.
    To my ears it is well mixed and I don't feel a different mastering would add anything significant.

If I were you I'd smooth out the filter changes on synth at around 12th, 13th and 16th second because they sound rather abrupt for the slow opening which is really good.
    Also at around 4th minute I felt the established chord progression deserved some change... here and there.

:like:

9. complete

complete Producer

@Kinghtsurfer & @Spyfxmk2

Wow, you guys are awesome at finding the right words! :bow:
    Being honest to myself, I was in the perfectionist trap for so many years. Having all the best Plugins and DAWs or even Hardware doesn't mean a shit when you are never satisfied with the outcome, comparing yourself always to the top in the musical field.

Like Kinghtsurfer mentioned, I'm learning to find the right place to stop. For me it's a hobby and my life doesn't depend on delievering a perfect track.

Spyfxmk2, thank you for your warmhearted words. You definitely hit the spot :like:

I wish you all the best guys! :mates:

10. complete

complete Producer

@mrfloyd
    Thank you so much for having a listen and your suggestions. I will look into it, but the chances to change it are rather low atm, because that are maybe just nuances. I'm really thankful for your recommendation though! :like:

Edit
    Ha, I've listened to it again and have to admit I wasn't aware of it before. Good tip Sir:yes:, I'll check it out. I guess when you hear your own song over and over, your brain is masking out the flaws. :guru:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018