DoNotSpy10

Discussion in 'PC' started by fraifikmushi, Aug 15, 2015.

1. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

[​IMG]

DoNotSpy10 is the world’s first antispy tool for Windows 10. Its straight-forward user interface allows you to manage
    how Windows 10 respects their privacy. Microsoft introduces many new “diagnostic” features with Windows 10. These services help Microsoft collect
    usage data and thus to provide a better service. However, collecting and sharing your data with one of the world’s leading technology companies
    puts your privacy at risk. There are services which are able to record your keyboard input, your speech and any other actions of the user. Others share
    your WiFi credentials with your contact or connect you to networks shared by your contacts.
    DoNotSpy10 provides you with the opportunity to easily manage what you want to share and what not. While many of the settings represent what
    you can configure using the Settings and various other apps, there are also tweaks that are not easily accessible through the apps Windows provides.
    DoNotSpy10 combines them all in one application – it’s time to protect your privacy, let’s start!

Current Features

• Disable Telemetry
    • Disable Biometrics
    • Disable Handwriting Data Sharing
    • Disable Handwriting Error Reporting
    • Disable Application Telemetry
    • Disable Inventory Collector
    • Disable Steps Recorder
    • Disable enabling Lock Screen Camera
    • Disable and Reset Cortana
    • Disable Location
    • Disable Sensors
    • Disable Web Search
    • Disable Windows Media DRM Internet Access
    • Defer Windows Upgrades
    • Disable App Notifications
    • Disable Password Reveal Button
    • Disable and Reset Advertising ID
    • Disable SmartScreen Filter for URLs
    • Disable Sending Writing Info
    • Disable Access to Language List
    • Disable App Access to Location Info
    • Disable App Access to Camera
    • Disable App Access to Microphone
    • Disable Getting to know me
    • Disable App Access to Account Info
    • Disable App Access to Calendar
    • Disable App Access to Messages
    • Disable App Access to Radios
    • Disable Sync With Devices
    • Disable Windows Feedback Requestes
    • Disable Windows Update Sharing
    • Disable Windows Update for other Products
    • Disable WiFi Sense
    • Disable Windows Defender
    • Disable Automatic Windows Updates
    • Disable OneDrive
    • Disable Automatic Driver Update

http://pxc-coding.com/portfolio/donotspy10/

• Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  3. OBKenobi

OBKenobi Producer

4. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

i'm not using it. But it possible that W10 could send informations to MS about your cracked daws or other material?

5. lerkjurk

lerkjurk Platinum Record

User agreement say they can access private files if they need to.

DoNotSyp 10 come with opencandy, make sure to read slow the installer.

Here are some other tools.

Destroy Windows 10 Spying
    [​IMG]

Disable Windows 10 Tracking
    [​IMG]

Windows 10 Privacy and Shit
    [​IMG]

Windows 10 Privacy Fixer
    [​IMG]

W10 Privacy
    [​IMG]

Full Review @ http://www.ghacks.net/2015/08/14/comparison-of-windows-10-privacy-tools/

• Interesting Interesting x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

Would be cool an app like those wich actually kill ALL the W10 new features compared to Win7

7. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Wow! this just goes to show how much of this is actually spyware wrapped up in a free OS. Thanks for the download.

8. lerkjurk

lerkjurk Platinum Record

According to the Microsoft’s new Services Terms effective August 1st, Microsoft can stop you from using unauthorized hardware or from playing counterfeit games.

In the terms, the company states it might, “download software updates or configuration changes, including those that prevent you from accessing the Services, playing counterfeit games, or using unauthorized hardware peripheral devices.”

Non Windows 10 users could fall prey to these new terms. The Microsoft’s new terms are also applicable to updates to Skype, OneDrive app, OneNote app, Windows Photo Gallery, Windows Games, Windows Live Mail, Maps, and Windows Movie Maker.

http://www.techworm.net/2015/08/windows-10-can-disable-pirated-games-and-unauthorised-hardware.html

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Ceja

Ceja Ultrasonic

Maybe the safest way is not to install Windows 10 and stay with Win 7?

10. popeye

popeye Kapellmeister

I guess that you didn't read this part..........."Non Windows 10 users could fall prey to these new terms!"

11. Diabulus in Musica

Diabulus in Musica Platinum Record

Oh well, for me Microsoft ends with Windows 7 :yes:

12. Living life dodging a funnel, who'd a thought. Thanks for the great info

13. JudoLudo

JudoLudo Kapellmeister

what does it change between this tool and the way described in the thread "Destroy Windows 10 Spying"?? are they equivalent or complementary? do I need both of them? or this DoNotSpy10 should be enough??

edit: is it better to download ALL the tools in this thread? :)

14. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

I installed windows 10 (new install, not upgrade) yesterday,as a dual boot config with my windows 7

had a little panic as my windows 7 activation was removed and i had several pops up claiming I was using an illegal copy of win7 (lol)

soon sorted that error out, but its nice to know that installing win10 also checks your other win installations for any nasties, as if its not enough for all the extra spyware when using win10 it also has to interfere with other installations, MS you suck big time. You make an operating system for people to be able to use their puters, it is NOT in your remit to try and control or spy on what WE do with our puters

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  15. JudoLudo

JudoLudo Kapellmeister

guys how about reinstall Win10 apps? I did understand they were useful :( what should I do?

16. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

For those wondering as to why M$ do it, it's simple - money.
    M$ hasn't been really successful on market lately, with Win8, then 8.1 so they likely made a contract with NSA and other spy agencies, which in turn feed them money. NSA would have to implement fake KBs, which is not profitable for both M$ and NSA, it's not quite reliable and somewhat easy to detect. By this definition, backdoored OS is way more effective, especially well known OS with limited lifespan like Windows.
    This backdoor could be used for nearly anything, from tracing pirated copies of software (you got to pay M$ for that you know) to targetted and mass snooping.

But this will be inevitably one of the last nails to M$ coffin. Nobody wants to instal untrustworthy operating system that in its core implement snooping.
    So the sales will plummet down and down. By the way, Win10 is not a free OS, you have to pay for it if you don't own previous Win.

17. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

Best Answer
    Privacy is no concern for the general public, I'm affraid. Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft - every single one of the largest corporations in the world is a giant snoop and nobody cares.
    It would be a better world if people cared about their privacy and consumated accordingly.

Would be great if we could stick to the topic (a piece of software called DoNotSpy10), though.

18. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

As always with windows stay offline as much as you can.
    Apple is doing the same on mac osx i have only lion and it want to send info to apple all the time.
    I can imagine that on newer osx it is even worse then on lion (so even if i block with little snitch or hands off it still send info that i am not aware of) So maybe the newer osx in the same league as win 10 is.
    Apple people really dont seem to care as they trust their praised company so much mac dont get virus and is so good (so why buying a very overpriced computers and upgrading to new one other year or so if it is so good? A richy rich phenomenon)
    Both are also american product so go figure.
    I wich there will be a stripped win 10 for musician..as some guru did with XP it was so cool absolutely nothing fancy all configured to get the most out of the computer when working with audio..
    Never saw a win 7 version only some info about tweaking for audio.