Does this disturb you in any way?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by asad12, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Axil

Axil Ultrasonic

I prefer to die suffering in my country better than being treated badly by strangers.

:deep_facepalm: Sad world, lack of humanity has exceeded its limit.

2. asad12

asad12 Platinum Record

WOW,
    "This video contains content from Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

I guess they were too late to block it. The message on the video should read:
    This video contains content from Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, who has blocked it because they have been exposed.

Very true. For example, there's something in the media repeated over and over that gets on my nerves. When the sectarian war started in Iraq after the invasion, they keep saying those people have been killing each other for thousands of years. This is so not true. I have cousins and friends from different sects and ethnicity. Within my immediate family, we have 3 different creeds. Unfortunately, the ignorant in my county and abroad believed it and they got carreid.

In no way I am backing up or supporting the Syrian regime. The US and many European countries wanted to get rid of him to bring freedom and democracy for that the Syrian people. I visited Syria and stayed there for 4 months in 2002. Such a beautiful country and amazing people. They were living in peace and it's considered the most modern and open Arab country. It used to be a country that welcomed Iraqi, Palestinian and Somalian refugees. Now, it's people are begging for someone to give them shelter,thanks to democracy and freedom. So instead of the current regime, the west again support Alqaeda affiliate groups to take control of that country.

I don't blame them neither. Within a couple of years at most and terrorist like Taliban will be governing Syria.A big possibility Iraq is heading the same direction taking into consideration the current situation, people are fed up with government and protests all over the country now, every political party has it's own militia, division with in the government and the poeple, and ISIS is about 102 miles away from Baghdad. Maybe and only maybe these people will ever see their countries again.
    Not to mention Libya. Instead of one Qadafi, they got a handful now. Not to forget Yamin, check that out on youtube. After a civil war, there are 10 countries invading it's cities as I am writing this.
    And trust me, this is something not to be ignored or taken lightly. the situation in that region is very serious and already showing it's effect globally. We have a saying in Arabic that goes like: If we've only stayed under the roof of last year!!!

I see no solution in the near future, we can only hope for the better.

3. asad12

asad12 Platinum Record

It's hard when you have a wife and kids, brothers and sister, or old parents that look up for you to save them and provide for them. We, as people, need to examine our humanity and point out what's wrong with our values and ethics.

4. History is a viscous circle made of razor wire that slices uncontrollably and viscously through perceived time, leaving nothing in it's wake but the piled up bodies of it's past encounters with forgotten memories and lost chances, repeating ad nauseam the mistakes built upon the faulty premise of me, my and mine. Change comes when and only when the very foundation upon which we stand is irrevocably altered, the paradigm shifted and skewed away from "I" as the very center of the universe to the realization that when we hurt another we do the same to ourselves. Being kind to others is the only way to healing the wound of our very existence. It only takes one to create great change, one person at a time, and in the instantaneous blink of an eye we can all wake to a new, expanding and healthy world.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  5. Axil

Axil Ultrasonic

I agree

Hell is behind you, humiliation in front of you:dunno:

6. ...humanity in front....

7. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

It is the people that have to take care of the refugees, not the government.
    Governments are too slow for this kind of problems.

Take them home if you can, feed them and help if you can.
    The government will take care of them later.

The first thing to do is to help them on they`r journey and act as a human.

...concerning the video... it is just disgusting!

8. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  9. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

Let's see.... http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape . I find very disturbing that tens of thousands uneducated muslims are heading into the major cities of Europe. They will never accept European culture. I'm starting to understand why Saudi Arabia closed their borders and only offered financial support to Europe: they clearly consider that these people can't even adjust to a slightly advanced muslim society.

10. mlb4sheaz

mlb4sheaz Ultrasonic

Lets not forget about the idiots trying to sneak back to syria. we should do a swap. one terrorist to return to syria for one refugee family into our country....

11. asad12

asad12 Platinum Record

The only thing Saudi Arabia has advanced in is public executions, supporting and exporting terror through out the world, spreading a radical form of Islam and Human Rights violfields, if that's what you consider slightly advanced Muslim Society. By the way, Saudi Arabia is a big alley in the region for the US and many European countries.

And don't forget that the reason those people are desperate to seek refuge is the support of the Civilized world for terror groups like Alnosra, ISIS and Syrian free Army which its leader publicly said that his army and ISIS are allies against the Syrian regime and helping each other out to accomplish that. We all know who support FSA and they are not shy about it.

Not all the refugees are Muslims. There is a good number of Christians and other minority faiths like Aizeedes. And not all of them are an educated like you said especially the ones from Syria. Many of them have digrees in medical and science fields. If not, most of the adults had a college education.

I respect your opinion, but I question your concerns and worries.
    Have you heard of Abu Ghraib Prison? If that Girls Rape Report disturbed you, then I am sure you will be more disturbed to know that the Armies of the Civilized world had raped even man. Not to mention the 17 year old Iraqi girl that was raped be several civilized soldiers after killing her family, then after finishing with her, shot her in the head and burned her body. Way to go civilization:like:

Trust me, if those people are left alone without interference from other countries the US and its European allies and Saudi Arabia and Qatar, I assure you they won't leave their home land.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  12. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

I can't believe that after 40 years (of al-Assad regime), suddenly hundred of thousands of people decide to go to western europe. Anyway, let's agree to disagree on this, apparently I am the only one here with a different opinion on this situation so I must be wrong.