Does installing the latest Omnisphere Sound Source Library give you all previous updates?

Discussion in 'Software' started by hdxmula, Dec 15, 2019.

1. hdxmula

hdxmula Member

If I update to the 2.6.2 sound source library will that include all of the previous sound sources update I've missed up to that point, or do I need to install each one individually?

3. hdxmula

hdxmula Member

Any help?

4. demha

demha Producer

5. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

6. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

[​IMG]

7. farao

farao Rock Star

Yeah, why just help a brother or sister member out when you can punch em in the face while your at it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. farao

farao Rock Star

It is not a simple question since many wrong answers has been written in the forums so no need to be stuck up about it.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  9. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

yeah i suggest take over his pm's....he did help endless hours.....and all info is there...but yeah help ppl to not help themselfs farao and piss off a guy with such sentences after he helped so much ppl...did create so much good info..did create the über omni pack..trillian..xy pack bla bla 3000...but yeah you got it farao...

and who was it befor pirate who did help a thousend ppl install omni...you here long enough but dont kno it...it was lucifer

10. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

It is a simple answer yet its simpleness is irrelevant because it has been told too many times to not be found by a diligent search. In fact, this thread like every other new Omnisphere and Keyscape thread could have been deleted by @Olymoon. I said it before and will say it again, every solvable problem with Spectrasonics products has been solved in this forum. I invite you, and everyone else, to prove otherwise. Moreover, if we are going to get technical here let us do that. What do the rules explicitly state?

Accordingly, I don't even see a reason for you to come at me with those comments. Finally, since I seem to be one of the few members who routinely answer Spectrasonics questions, every time I run into one of these threads I will state to the OP the very same thing. So I guess we (you and I) would be running into each other on the next Spectrasonics thread.

11. farao

farao Rock Star

I am computer savvy and have found it difficult to search for info on omnisphere installation, opposing views are to be found in the forums so thats why I thought you came off a little strong. I know that your are one of the most helpful persons in this forum, and you have helped me several times, and I am grateful for all you do. Maybe I am wrong but I still felt I would stick up for somone that have the same problem I once had. I suppose I should have added a smiley.

12. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@farao If anyone searches using the term Omnisphere, right on page 1 there is the answer to the OP question. Maybe when you had the problem it was years back but currently, all answers related to Omnisphere installation have been given. I guess for some people it is easier to create a thread than to firstly search.

Screenshot_2019-12-16 Search Results for Query omnisphere AudioSEX  Professional Audio Forum.jpg

13. farao

farao Rock Star

I can see now that you have devoted a lot of time and effort helping people specifically with this, did not know that. I understand your frustration with all the questions and PM:s.

14. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

As @Gyro Gearloose said, I had to shut down my PM's because I was getting a dozen messages each day about Spectrasonics. On top of that, I was getting as many messages on AudioZ and emails. It all adds up, and the frustrating part is that the answers can be found with little effort. That is why you will see me telling everyone that opens a new Omnisphere thread the same thing. Trying to "educate" them. That is all there is to it.

15. hdxmula

hdxmula Member

Sorry dude, I see your frustration in a lot of posts and don’t want the reputation of someone who asks pointless questions. I’ve been on the forum for almost 4 years I think and don’t think I’ve crossed that line before. I typically do research but the day I asked this question I was in a hurry to get Omnisphere working as fast as possible and didn’t search the forums as I usually do.

16. Virgil974

Virgil974 Newbie

Hey I'm new here and I need answers were can I find an omnisphere crack thx

17. dabeatbakerzzz

dabeatbakerzzz Newbie

Why dont you calm down he didn't know and someone previously before you said the same thing . You just want to seem like your in control or you deem yourself smarter Idk all you do is criticize people and when they have a valid point you try to get there accounts banned. Your a funny little small man aren't you?

18. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Yeah, this is me.
    1.jpg :rofl: