Does Harrison MixBus sound analog enough as mentioned?

Discussion in 'Software' started by GokhanH33, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

They put Newsted`s levels down on purpose, new kid in town and all that.
    Kick sounds fine.
    There is a remixed AJFA version with added bass on YT, sounds tight.
    AJFA engineer blames Lars for the lack of bass.
    http://loudwire.com/sound-mixer-metallica-and-justice-for-all-blames-lars-ulrich-thin-bass-sound/

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

Man you couldnt said it better >>> i refuse to listen to MP3's lower than 320 haha >>> its really hard to judge any mix from any producer or band uploaded to a lossless format >>> its misleading >>> you never know how the uploader limited the output and the format used before it was uploaded and downsampled again>>> so it most often is clipping all over the place and sounds like its playing from the bottom of the ocean to me lol

3. Tabby

Tabby Kapellmeister

No.

4. Jaymz

Jaymz Audiosexual

Mixbus is what it is >>> I personally like its sound... i would never make music in it cause i have 2 DAWs been using for years for that stable purpose... as a final mixer or route out to it it can be very useful >>> i use it for this purpose only. However it is getting better and better so im sure it will come into its own in the future>>> but for 15 years building my music in Cubase and Sonar, i just dont see the need to change my workflow to any other DAW