Do you want the application X.app to accept

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by freefeet12, May 17, 2017.

1. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star

Do you want the application X.app to accept incoming network connections?

Ever since I updated to Logic Pro X 10.3.1 these have been popping up on a few programs. How do I get rid of it? I looked in Security and Privacy and it says all these apps are blocked, but it's keeps asking. I haven't enabled stealth mode, I'm not sure what that does, or ticked off Block all incoming connections because, again, not exactly sure what will happen, will it block my browser or whatever I actually need? I'm also running little Snitch, as I always have. Never had this issue till that update. It's finally got on my nerves.

Ideas? Help?

Attached Files:

3. boomoperator

boomoperator Rock Star

Yup, these are Little Snitch alerts. In the LS menu, (over in the OSX top bar), you can control their behaviour. You probably have to revise some rules that were created with earlier versions of Logic and other stuff.

4. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star

Those are actually Mac OS Firewall alerts. LS look like (pictured below) this and are easy to deal with. If I don't want to see them I just make a permanent rule and it's done. The Mac OS Firewall, which I've never had to deal with till the mentioned above update, I forgot it existed honestly, already has rules to deny, as I repeatedly tell it to do, but it keeps asking every time I launch one of the affected apps anyways. I've always had the same apps in questions blocked by LS to begin with.

I just don't know enough about these things to know what to do about it, that's why I'm asking here.

I wonder if I could disable Mac OS built in Firewall? Without some problem, that is? LS should do the job the same, if not better. Am I right?

Attached Files:

5. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

This space intentionally left blank.
    *I'm mac-tarded