Do You Smoke?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Margaret, Mar 14, 2024.

Tags:
  1. zeffer

zeffer Newbie

I used to roll my blunts with parsley. Upgraded to a nice wee glass bong. Booted and skooted :wink::mates:

2. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

What? It's already NUMBER 1 ??!?
    GO PROCESSED SUGAR, CONGRATS !!!:rofl:

3. Smeghead

Smeghead Producer

All I know is, I smoke, I don't sleep. And I have a terrible hangover too usually. Eat, I sleep great. By edibles, I don't mean the full THC that you get in states like Colorado. I'm using hemp derived delta 8 and 9. No THC-O and that horrifying acetone manufactured stuff. Nice buzz, helps my insomnia immensely. Only problem (if you consider it that) is when my tolerance starts to creep up about every 2 weeks I need a couple day dry out which usually induces a small depression.

The jury is out on vape, I want to do more research. Remember, the stuff we buy here is not what you get where "real" pot is legal (or decriminalized)...

I agree about sugar btw. With a sugar reduced diet my inflammation goes down, blood pressure goes down, everything is better. For me; ymmv

4. Smeghead

Smeghead Producer

I smoked banana peels once (I was probably 14 :dunno:)
    I did it so you don't have to.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  5. Auen Fred

Auen Fred Producer

same as opiods....and guess what nicotine connects to the very same receptors as opiods do ....

even without takin so called drugs may it be medicaments or illigal drugs , there are so much chems interacting with our brains and hormone systems and what not , intake thru air,water and food its crazy ,
    and we kept in the dark not knowing shit about our bodys,food and intoxication .

6. Auen Fred

Auen Fred Producer

todays even tobacco has similar effect....interval sleeping 4x2 hours...not real 8 hours with proper sleepphases

7. Auen Fred

Auen Fred Producer

western 90ies youth across continents :cheers:
    get into cycling long distances ,get into calisthenics and eat organic,eat good eggs a lot (all vit instead c , decrease hdl cholesterol,get testo up)....thank me later....ps take your time ,this altering takes time to get really into it

in the end its all bout the food you eat and how you body get used ,in every aspect....

Last edited: Aug 22, 2024 at 11:28 PM
  8. Auen Fred

Auen Fred Producer

use real unprocessed unheated honey...
    want best nutella you ever eaten :
    mix hazelnut mouse,cacao,raw honey
    ...raw honey has enzymes and bacteria and what not and get not processed like sugar in your body ...its not simple glucose fructose....stuff some fitness youtubers never get but they sell tons of sucralose toxin whey....

btw only drink/eat sheep/goat products,never cow cassein1 type....

dont drink from plastic bottles ,bpa and other phtalates act as ostrogene
    dont eat from teflon pans ,pfas and softerners are entering your food then
    dont us sunflower or rapeseed oil for pan baking ,never use high temp even it takes longer,sf oil has horrible omega6 ratio and rapeseed is full of glyphophat and pesticides same as sf oil.
    Ok proper baking of beef needs coco oil and high temp but comin along with transphat then:dunno:
    K

endless story

Last edited: Aug 23, 2024 at 12:09 AM