Do you leave Your Downloads/JDownloader Running Alone? Missing CAPTCHAs?

Discussion in 'Software' started by jimmyjohn, Mar 23, 2021.

1. jimmyjohn

jimmyjohn Member

Hi All,

Just wondering do you ever leave JDownloader running alone?

Yesterday the servers... both rapidgator and uploaded... were running fast for me but I decided to leave it running while I slept...

I woke up with quite a lot of progress but I'm getting a familiar error from uploaded: download limit has been reached...

My understanding and best guess is that this is due to the fact that I didn't answer multiple CAPTCHA's while I was away... on that note, let's say you miss a CAPCHA while you make a cup of coffee or whatever, what usually happens to you?

Just for the record I'm on Realdebrid premium plan but I'm considering upgrading to uploaded premium too...

3. samsome

samsome Guest

make sure next to download the correct links and transform them before adding them to jdownloader,

they should all have this icon next to them

https://postimg.cc/1gJ1NvK6

4. jimmyjohn

jimmyjohn Member

Hey @samsome that's fascinating - I had no idea I should be doing this! Usually I just copy the Url and use Linkgrabber to see which ones are online...

Could you please tell me how you do that? I tried using the attached box on realdebrid site but it didn't work and I also tried installing the realdebrid chrome extension but no luck so far....

I assume what your talking about just takes an extra step in the general process....

Attached Files:

5. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

Depends what im downloading. Some download services have captchas which can be solved by JD2, like Dropapk or clicknupload, other require action from you eg UL and RG (here i stay at computer or use the mobile app from JD2, where i can captchas, when im not at home or not at the comp, works pretty good, but you have to think on checking from time to time, if the file is downloaded and you need to solve captcha again)

Its not optional as free user.
    As premium user u can just let it run till everything is downloaded or you run of Traffic on your accounts or the HDD space is fully used.
    Again the Android App for JD2 is awsome (idk if there is one for iOS)

All in All JD2 is just awsome, i love it, been using since version 0.9

6. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

With a premium account neither captchas, not 'Download limit...' should pop up. But for this you need to copy the generated links by your premium account not just simply the original UL, RG, or whatever links.

And BTW, captchas and 'Download limit...' are two different things. :winker:

7. jimmyjohn

jimmyjohn Member

@ArticStorm Thanks for the tips.... I just set up the mobile app for jDownloader... that could come in handy!

It will take some time to get used to the setup. I never used Dropapk and clicknupload AFAIK... Just curious do you leave the "auto open browser and click the checkbox" on the capchta popups on downloader (desktop version) checked? I was wondering if this might interfere with the phone capchas...

You also mentioned "its not optional as free user. As premium user u can just let it run till everything is downloaded...."

Just so im following you correctly here... I'm guessing you mean rapidgator and uploaded premium accounts as opposed to a Realdebrid premium account? Correct?

8. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

@jimmyjohn i dont use Realdebrid, so i dont know. I really mean, if you are a true free user. Since you did not write it down.

Yeah i meant if you have UL/RG separate not from any Debrid service.

To the captcha part, i think it does not interfere with the phone captchas, bcs it will only hand it over, if JD2 internal can not solve the captcha, but you can give it a try, with RG or UL in free mode, they will for sure ask for captchas and if it work there, it should work for others too.

9. jimmyjohn

jimmyjohn Member

@No Avenger Do you mean Premium Realdebrid account means no captchas? Or Premium Rapidgator/Uploaded etc.

I get the feeling I havn't been using Realdebrid correctly? I don't know how to generate premium links? Could someone point me in the right direction please?

10. jimmyjohn

jimmyjohn Member

Thanks @ArticStorm....

Do you happen to know if transforming the links thing - that's also a rapidgatpr/uploaded premium thing or you can do it realdebrid too? Would appreciate the clarification...

11. alexbart

alexbart Producer

To use RealDebrid correctly inside Jdownloader, you have to save your RealDebrid login credentials by going into "settings>account manager".
    You don't need to generate the links from the RealDebrid website premium area, everything will be automated by Jdownloader. Of course, if you reach a daily download limit for a specific host, it will switch to free mode and you'll see the download limit reached. So if you already have setup Jdownloader with the RealDebrid login credentials this would be the case ,but as far as I know, there is no limit on uploaded.

12. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

With Jdownloader I leave my downloads alone, if they are very big.
    If there is a captcha I can solve it with a little app on my mobile. Its called myJdownloader. You just enable it in JDownloader and the app on the mobile. For registering the app/JD: https://my.jdownloader.org/
    Also and addon is available for firefox and MS Edge for using a browser on any PC (not only the one you d/l from) to download the links via click'nload for JDownloader. And its quite easy to solve the captchas on the mobile.

This way you can manage JDownloader on your PC while you are e.g. in the office or solve captchas while you're on the bus.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. No Avenger

Not quite, I meant with any premium account there shouldn't be captchas.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. samsome

samsome Guest

its just a bit weird becuse whatever links u copy they go into Jdownloader (i don't know if there's a setting to fix that)

i use this

https://ibb.co/LdJh5QJ

but while u do all that, the normal links you copy paste there might be transferred to jdownloader as well (before you convert them with alldebrid)

just make sure the ones u download have the icon as informed in my previous message

if something else is going on, i'm not really familiar.

Thanks!

15. jimmyjohn

jimmyjohn Member

@No Avenger
    @ArticStorm Thanks...
    But I have have premium Realdebrid and I get CAPCTA's?? Not all the time but sometimes...

I havn't been unrestricting my links to date but I tried today and I got a hoster unavailable error... (See Attached)

Could someone please confirm that I should be taking the step on the realdebrid site to unrestrict the links and then load them into JDownloader? My realdebrid account is linked through the JDownloader App in the settings/account manager section of the App and is showing up as ok/verified/unlimited traffic....

Attached Files:

16. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

Not quite ;)
    For some OCHs you need to solve a captcha (once) any time you change your IP address. (this way it's is not that easy to just change the IP to avoid restrictions for free users)

17. alexbart

alexbart Producer

With RealDebrid premium account you should not get any captchas requests, but it happens that RealDebrid sometimes doesn't work with some hosts like in your screenshot. It makes no difference if you generate the links from RealDebrid site or let it do it by Jdownloader with user authentication.
    When it happens, check here to see if the host is down:
    https://real-debrid.com/compare

18. No Avenger

:like: Ah, yes, that could be. But then it should run flawlessly during the night, right?

19. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

Yes, but it depends on your provider. When the provider uses dynamic IP adresses he uses a scheme you can't predict at which precise time this happens. It may be during the day or nighttime. Deutsche Telekom for instance switches IP adresses every 4th day between 2:00 am and 5:00 am. Others may change it daily or in even shorter intervals.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  20. No Avenger

Ah, I see. Without a premium account I had this one or two times too. Thought it had to do with the date switch (hoster not in the same time zone, so somewhen in the middle of the night).
    With premium I haven't had to let run all night - so far.

21. jimmyjohn

jimmyjohn Member

Sorry for straying slightly off topic but I'm just a bit curious... while we're talking about premium accounts and the likes....
    I'm considering some premium accounts...

Do you guys use Rapidgator as like a backup option too for samples etc? I see their 99 dollar plan includes 12TB Bandwidth and 10TB storage...

I'm guessing though when you upload to the service it uses up some of your bandwidth as well?

Apart from backing up your data, faster download speeds etc. , is there any other reason I'm overlooking that I should consider going premium?

@ArticStorm @No Avenger
    @twoheart