Do you guys even care about royalties?[Copyright confusion]

Discussion in 'humor' started by MikewithHeart, Feb 12, 2021.

?

Do you guys even care about royalty-free?

1. Royalties like the queen and sh't? Hell no, I am straight!

2. I use whatever I want but at night I sometimes p'ss myself.

3. Why do kids always care about samples? Only skeevy stoners can’t make a hit without using samples!

4. I use stuff that I shouldn’t looking at my empty wall of plaques, knowing I'll p'ss myself soon.

5. Before giving anything to anybody I check whether the royalty-free license even covers TV placements

6. I like to wake up in a dry bed, that's why I never use samples!

7. BRO, THIS IS THE SISTER TO THE SISTER SITE, royalties definitely like queen and sh't!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MikewithHeart

MikewithHeart Ultrasonic

-to see the results you have to vote-

Hey Lovers,

inspired by a very noble discussion with an honorable member I decided to make a poll about using samples that are not royalty-free.

Be so kind to leave your vote and feel welcome to provide some stories, insights, sources, rip-offs, whatever whatever, to this unlawful topic on here.

(royal) Love!

-----------------in case the poll does not show as intended--------------------

Q: Do you even care about royalties?

1. Royalties like the queen and sh't? Hell no, I am straight!

2. I use whatever I want but at night I sometimes p'ss myself.

3. Why do kids always care about samples? Only skeevy stoners can’t make a hit without using other people’s samples!

4. Whenever I use stuff that I shouldn’t I look at my empty wall of plaques and force myself out of the comfortzone knowing at night I will definitely piss myself.

5. I know exactly what I‘m using. Before giving anything to anybody I check whether the royalty-free license even covers TV placements. I like to wake up in a dry bed.

6. I never use samples! Dry bed, me too!

7. Bro, this IS the sister to the sister site, royalties definitely like queen and sh't!

3. Why am I looking at this?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Obineg

Obineg Platinum Record

the difference between royalty free and not royality free samples is irrelevant to me: i am an artist, so i mostly use my own material.

5. Obineg

Obineg Platinum Record

oh, i underestimated the thread starter, there is even a choice for that.

6. MikewithHeart

MikewithHeart Ultrasonic

It's either one of these reasons:
    1) This poll has a big mole in its face. You want to look away but you just can't.
    2) You also sometimes p'ss yourself at night as you're also using copyrighted samples.

I think you just inspired me to open up another poll.