Do we really need this kind of change to move forward ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Stevie Dude, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Yeah. Straight men and straight women by the sounds of it.

2. Paul Pi

Paul Pi Audiosexual

As long as you don't have Pete Townsend windmilling away on your sorry plank in the interim transition you should be ok. :wink:

3. Ad Heesive

Ad Heesive Audiosexual

Still not 50 pages yet? Time to take stock.
    • Have we all seen the error of our ways yet? :dunno: Apparently not.
    • Have we been shown the one true light - the path to salvation? :dunno: Several times allegedly.
    • Are the wicked members here just being too stubborn? :dunno: Yeah right.
    :guru: Is it time for AudioSex to clean up its act? :guru:

We need a petition... Something like...
    "AudioSex should ban people from posting distasteful cartoons." [Agree - Disagree]

You should probably finish eating your dinner before reading this one.

[​IMG]

Any members afflicted with a virtue-signalling disposition are invited to start the petition immediately.
    Don't bottle up that "I am offended" feeling a moment longer - it's probably bad for your blood pressure.
    :dont:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  4. Smoove Grooves

5. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Why is race or ethnicity even coming into this? Every nationality has evil, good and enlightened people.
    My faith makes me an engrafted Jew and I was born in the South Pacific and haven't ever set foot in Israel.
    This is why racism exists. Because we choose to see it.
    I feel this thread is going to be closed because of the national/gender/politics but hey, we speak our mind for our art, yes?
    I'm not trying to stop anyone from saying what they want to say. I just asked a question.

Here is what I have to say.
    Be your best self.
    And jam on.

I don't really really listen to this band besides this one album but it seems fitting.
    There is a third one that can be opened and it connects us whether we ever see it or not.

6. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Brother, this is their strategy. Division over non-sensical matters. This is how they keep us busy. Fighting amongst ourselves over these things. Because if we weren't fighting, we could step back and see what is actually happening.

It is divisionary and you are absolutely right, we should take offense.
    What am I gonna do, I'm just one man on a forum.

7. itisntreal

itisntreal Guest

why do you use the n ** a word
    no dude i wanted to order a snicker

8. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

Oh geez. Fuck the petitioners and fuck the gs founder who went on changing the name. Why change the name since you ARE a slutty cunt after all. Or is it a cunty slut. Meh. So much for the open minded thinkers, supposed artists, freedom of speech, poetic license and expression. Pretentious pricks. What the fuck is this, The Invasion Of The Body (and soul) Snatchers?
    I read a few appalling comments in the style of: "I can 't browse GS when my kids are around". Fuck you whoever you are. You just gave yourself up, we can now understand that when your kids are NOT around you are not browsing GS, you are browsing the fucking xhamster, lamer bitchass pussy, and probably your kids ARE or WILL BE doing the same when you are not around. Asshole.
    It is the nurturing and incubation of such mind-and-ass bending slave mentality that has gotten a good part of the majority become a bunch of prejudice pussies hiding behind their finger. What a fucking travesty. What a crock of shitty simpletons passing for knowledgeable and politically correct. Fuck you all moronic ignorants.
    Aaahh rant over.
    Peace.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. recycle

recycle Guest

guys, there are some really creepy people in this forum

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. Sinus Well

Sinus Well Audiosexual

?

11. Jake Jlinngall

Jake Jlinngall Kapellmeister

Yea not seeing race and trusting people do the right thing and have good intentions really worked out throughout history didn't it?

You need good rules. You can't rely on people. Most people will fail. More people will fail than succeed and when they do they can't accept it and they will blame others and this can get dangerous.

Capitalism is all about exploitation. Exploitation on every level. People will do ANYTHING to make life easier. If that means having slaves, getting children to work in cheap labor in factories, create misinformation to marginalize a specific sex, race, or group of people to eliminate competition, you name it..history has shown that it will happen and always happen so it will always be a constant effort for PEOPLE to put a stop it socially and through legislation.

Exploitation will go as far as what the society allows.

12. Smoove Grooves

Yet unfortunately this is not what's happening right now, and it never will.
    Any legislation right now is imposed upon all of us, as always.

13. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Not only capitalism no matter how tempting is to blame it because we know it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  14. Smoove Grooves

Re. Gearslutz:
    Is that a homage to Zappa, who would have loved all this censorship bollocks.

15. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

You know shit is getting real when my man, @taskforce is getting heated. I'm with you man and yes. Peace.

@Jake Jlinngall what society allows is dictated by less than 1% of us. I can understand the cynical nature of not being able to rely on people but we will eventually have to to negate all the exploitation and misinformation you're referencing.
    This sounds like a dream not yet reality.

Loved you in Donnie Darko and Nightcrawler really sums up everything we're talking about now.

16. Tele_Vision

Tele_Vision Platinum Record

I agree with you on some things and vehemently disagree on others. I could bring a mountain of facts and evidence to support my case. But I will bow out on this debate as I don't think this is the right outlet to do it. I will say this though...I appreciate you at least keeping it civil and not using the ole' 'shooting the messanger' tactic. You sound intelligent but alas...

On the original topic, the hypocrisy of Gearslutz changing their name and caving into a mob is not really surprising. I was one of the original members of Gearslutz and Jules always banhammered anything that wasn't overtly consumerist.

Hell, some cry babies can make a petition to change the AudioSex Forum name because it 'excludes' the other 50 zillion Bruce genders. It only ends when someone stands up to them.

17. Jake Jlinngall

Jake Jlinngall Kapellmeister

I agree. Life is funny man....You get great people to create good rules but the those rules are eventually used, twisted, and turned by bad eggs until the people unite and erase the bad eggs rewrite and then the cycle repeats itself. Civilization is still new and unnatural to begin with so I feel we will always run into problems trying to cheat life and escape struggle. We cannot escape it. You only can at someone else's suffering. I always joke and say to myself what the hell did I do in a past life to be born in this mindfuck? Did I rob a old lady in another universe and this is my punishment?

18. Infidel

Infidel Producer

Well said. I wasn't complaining about not using it, just making a point.

In what way is Gearslut any way gender specific? Especially in a exmtremly male dominated subculture?

19. Sinus Well

Sinus Well Audiosexual

• insulting is NOT part of your freedom of speech or expression
    • insulting IS part of expression, but
    • insulting should NOT be done
    • no matter if man or woman!
    regardless of this, "gearslut" is not really an insult

20. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

And i with you brother.
    I am sorry if i sound "louder" than usual, but as long as i breathe i will not let any of these pretentious trolls dictate what to say and what not, or how politically correct is my next song's title, and finally how am i supposed to live my life which is the bottom line of this travesty of a petition. There is no point in keeping it civil. Those fuckers are out to get us.
    Btw @recycle, what exactly do you mean by "use your brain". Are you completely sure you are using the right hemisphere for this ? Am i insulting a woman if i call her "You Sexy Motherfucker" ? You'd answer sure, but i would say what if i made it to a song so it's rather more of a nice comment than an insult. So if it's an insult or not, tell it to the millions, including the female ones who bought Prince's album and/or single lol. Great song btw.
    There are no insulting words, only insulting people my friend. If you sue me for calling you a slut i'll just pay a fine and get on with it. This is what the law implies. It's a stupid misdemeanour. What you seem to not understand is that it's not even about this anyway.
    So, i will only say this once and for all:
    You don't have to be smart to take one single word out of context and turn it to an insult when it's not one.
    It should be analyzed ONLY within its context and as to what the made-up combined word implies. Nothing more nothing less.
    If someone cannot understand that "gearslutz" is a goddam fucking METAPHOR, they 're not worthy of my time
    But sadly, this is what the majority of corrupt press and "advisors" have been doing for centuries one way or another, editing real news and fabricating fake ones. Especially now when technology gives even the pettiest human beings the ability to do so.
    "Containing the word slut is unprofessional and insulting to women". Sure... and i am a fucking dolphin.
    Speak of the devil, the Japanese (no offense meant) kill ~70 thousand dolphins every year and they are just chill paying the fine every year. The petition to stop this total massacre of the super intelligent, harmless and most humanly friendly animals has something like 500 signees ?
    https://www.change.org/p/stop-japanese-dolphin-slaughter
    Yet this ridiculous gearslutz name travesty managed to gather 5000.
    Fuck the whole lot of them. Those fuckers are as much artists as Hitler was a fucking painter.
    I can already hear some of them:
    "Oh i know what to do next... Let's petition to stop all the Sunday paper's comic artists that smear our beloved politicians by making them look like fools in their comics." :rofl:
    At 55 years old, i am completely, utterly dissapointed. I was expecting those newer generations to be at the very least smarter and somehow socially wiser... And why not anti-conformists too. Yet they are complete systemic ass-kissers and ass-benders to anyone with more money, with the first to lead this dance none other than the gs founder. What a disgraceful caricature... The guy encompasses a whole new innovative method as to what to do when the shit hits the fan... he just eats it and says thanks a lot. Sold out bitch ass slave.
    That's it, i could go on for eons but i'll stop here, i think those concerned got the message. The rest, as i.e. the tldr generation, can politely buzz off.
    Peace.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List