do we need stricter off topic rules and or prohibition of troll threads

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Gyro Gearloose, Jul 10, 2020.

?

do we need stricter off topic rules and or prohibition of troll threads

1. yes

2. no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Oh my, really?

2. RD1LDN

RD1LDN Ultrasonic

Lets close this thread now.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

yeah after your and areas troll closing we allowed the close thread now ..thx over troll rdn

4. Gyro Gearloose

says the over troll...funny how paradox you argumentation is layed out now...some info look at the poll , you won...but you dont get that aehh..but now you want a troll post censored which is meant serous , you such a joke
    you and rdn are the number 1 jokes around here and everyone knows it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. Gyro Gearloose

you dont even kno whats up here...
    great argumentation you bring up..
    [​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Gyro Gearloose

yeah but still not able to do the math behind and you still have zero glue from any topic related ...

so funny how you and area are bitchin here...the over trolls....poll is thru but you still trolling offtopic ...:rofl:

7. Gyro Gearloose

8. Gyro Gearloose

this place was once a place of love , brotherhood and information...
    no its trolling,polarizing and miss info

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. RD1LDN

RD1LDN Ultrasonic

What have I said here that is offtopic? I am saying this thread should be closed because it is pointless and a waste of time. Olymoon said no changes will be made. Pirate also said he already made a post like this a while ago. So what is the M.O. of this post? People are just going to comment here and troll you and you know that. You're setting yourself up to fail.

The person who bitches the most on Audiosex is here saying I am "bitchin" here :facepalm:
    You do realise this post is about you bitching (AGAIN) about trolls right?

It's like you are a masochist Gyro. You hate trolls/ jokers so much but are always the first to comment on troll/ joke posts. Why even bother acknowledge those posts if you don't like them. Normal people would try to stay away from what they do not like. But not you.

You must have a gear loose for real. :mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

@Gyro Gearloose stop whining about the past and the trolls. Concentrate about the present, the future, and what you can do to improve the community instead of your senseless ranting. While you're at it, stop trolling. Toodles!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. Gyro Gearloose

yeah sure mate...you get nothing... im out

12. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  13. Area51

Area51 Kapellmeister

your post is the definition of a troll post in disguise. you try triggering people with your wild fantasies, theories and conspiracies about the forum, and then you just keep dragging it.
    just face it: most posts with 5 pages of more are usually trolling posts.

14. Gyro Gearloose

yeah such a theory and conspiracy that you and rdn are topping foster a thousand times..
    you not even check that i only reply to you , trolling the post , but its allright we kno you cant better

and bout warez you 2 kno shit...you not even kno ftp
    and you kno not a dime bout asex or az
    rdn mentioned moderators lol..we only have one...artic is on af ..and andrew is out cause of shit energy here and the others are long gone
    and catalyst you kno for sure not

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  15. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

@Gyro Gearloose

Ok. Let's talk history since you want to go there and for someone whose account is barely a year old wants to dredge up the past.

Do I miss hexwars, pitchshifter, kleener, CASHMERE, and other Mac hackers? Of course I do. You can find them elsewhere if they are still active and know where to look. Yeah, they got frustrated with some users attitudes here and left. I can't blame them.

Warez users sometimes act like entitled little brats demanding stuff, yet they have no manners, no concept of gratitude, nor the effort it takes to do the deed for some of them to take it and profit instead of sharing freely or respecting exclusive links.

Then some might counter with the old "no honor amongst thieves" argument. Lazy, but a counter nonetheless. Yes, frustrating and they had every right to leave where they feel better and appreciated.

Then there's Catalyst. Yes, he did a lot of good here, but things went out of hand and into his ego, did they? At the end of the day, it's SAiNT's site, isn't it? Nothing personal with Catalyst. I wish him well wherever he is.

Now, you seem to know a lot of history and the good old days, but again, what have you done to bring it back to those days except complain and troll? Again, I can cut the irony of it with a plastic knife, but by all means keep at it. I see you.

Personally, I have deep respect for the work the scene groups and individuals have done. They allowed me to try before I buy, and I buy when I can afford it. The developers need to eat and pay their bills too.

Take care.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. Notorious Green

Notorious Green Ultrasonic

@Gyro Gearloose Is a mentally ill hypocrite with a superiority complex...Want to see my "insults" proven? Here you go... 1: Like @kingchubby mentioned this dude has barely a year old account and whines like the bitch he is "back in my day"," I miss the good old days" ,"things were better then" blah blah etc etc...2 : You've posted yourself trolling irrelevant shit but I don't see you ratting out yourself! eh,what happened here?...3 : What have you done compared to Catalyst for this forum's betterment? Nothing of course! You're just a troll that has failed miserably at its job and now you are trying to cover your past by trying to act all serious and Mr.make this forum a better place and shit.Gtfoh you're embarrassing yourself fool!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  17. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

There is a difference.
    A true "good" troll is cynical and unemotional.
    I don't think I've seen ONE of those on this site.
    There are many here who display behavior that might be confused with trolling, because they are arrogant and egotistical...
    But those things do not define a troll and when combined with the emotional attacks and tantrums, I'd say there are very few real trolls here, and most suspects are instead immature or/and have psychological issues, however old they may be chronologically..
    It may partly "go with the territory" of music.
    Artists .... sheeeesh

18. recycle

recycle Guest

Interesting post

After so much talk about trolls, it seems correct that at this point that we define what a troll is, that’s my definition:

Troll: a person with an accurate plan: provoke disorder, hijack, generate chaos and bewilderment, just for the sake of seeing its effect (or for a specific gain). Trolls are usually hidden behind a constantly changing avatar.

My opinion is that bullying or harassing (however unpleasant) are not included in the "troll" definition, not even posting inflammatory messages is. For example Our friend Gyro is not a troll, I would define him more as a flamer. In each and every thread he gets pissed and is ready to crash bottles on anyone's head: in a spaghetti western movie I would see Gyro as a saloon brawler cowboy.
    As you point out, there are not real trolls on audiosex, we are just bizarre, anti-conformists with many psychological problems, in short: we are artists

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  19. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

Bullying and harassment are pretty much manifestations of chaos and disorder, but that's just me.

As for non-conformist creatives with various psychological problems, that's for professionals to handle. Creating art is cheaper than therapy, as far as I'm concerned. So um, yeah I'd rather create in my spare time than shitpost. Better use of my time and resources.

Have a great one.

20. JMOUTTON

JMOUTTON Audiosexual

I don't even know what the guy actually singing but I have a vague feeling that it fits the situation. Even if it doesn't, it is quite beautiful.

:beg::beg::beg::beg::beg: :guru: