Disappearing instruments in quick load help

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by RAIN_MAN, Aug 15, 2014.

1. RAIN_MAN

RAIN_MAN Newbie

Hi, this is with a legit Kontakt 5.3.1
    Using a Mac Pro OSX 10.9.2 64bit
    Logic Pro X 10.0.7

These libraries have to be loaded every time I start Logic Pro X:

Requiem Pro

Versilian tubular Bells KONTAKT version

Ultimate Production Toolbox Kit version 3

Once I add all their instruments. Everything is gravy. As soon as I close Logic Pro X…. And reopen it, all their instruments are gone out of their folders in quick load.

I can't add them as libraries in the library area on left side. Or maybe I just don't know how. :rofl:

Thanks

3. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

not sure if this will help, but have you tried opening them first on the standalone version of Kontakt, and setting up your quick load links, before trying with logic?

4. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

@ RAIN_MAN,

Here you have a suggestion (if not already tried !) to trying to keep your selected (desired) Kontakt Instruments, Multis, Banks,... available within your 'Quickload Instruments' scrolling Menu :

[​IMG]

As you can see in the below image, the 3 Instruments ('.nki') that I saved for this example are available within my 'Quickload'\'Instr' Folder :

[​IMG]

As all this was done under 'Windows 8.1', I don't know exactly how to indicate you where to find that same 'Quickload' Instruments Folder within your 'Mac Pro OSX 10.9.2 64bit' :dunno: , nevertheless here you have the exact Path within my System. Hope it can help you in some way... :wink:

C:\Users (me !)\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5\QuickLoad\Instr <--

Inside this 'QuickLoad' Folder, you'll in fact find 3 Sub-Folders : 'Bank', 'Instr' & 'Multi', corresponding to the type of Kontakt Instrument(s) saved...

5. RAIN_MAN

RAIN_MAN Newbie

Hey thanks guys!!! I'll try these in the morning!!!

Thanks

6. RAIN_MAN

RAIN_MAN Newbie

Studio55 thanks. I've always locked that lock. And I checked to see itf the libraries are in the quickload folder. And yep! They're all there but they still do not show even on the standalone. I have to always reload them. Pain in the butt!!!!!

Thanks