Digital Juice offer - what do you think about it?

Discussion in 'Working with Video' started by Ceja, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Ceja

Ceja Ultrasonic

Hi guys,

I mainly do music production but I am also doing some video / graphic stuff. I started learning Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere a few years ago, and did some small video projects with it. But I always had not enough footage and content to make this more seriously.
    Now I found this crazy offer by Digital Juice and wanted to ask what do you think about it?
    Are these guys serious and offer good content? And with this Pilot membership it should be possible to download everything for a one time payment - this sounds really crazy to me.

Check it out: http://www.digitaljuice.com/

The $499 is a lot in my opinion and I am not sure if this is worth the money. So I would be happy about your opinions and experiences.

Thanks!

3. Zeus

Zeus Moderator

They are a very well known company in the graphic world.

If you wanna try just search in the usual torrent trackers for digital juice and you'll see tons of releases. If you like them, I would suggest you to subscribe, since it is a very good offer.

For the rest that don't know what we're talking about, they are offering a Life-TIME access to all their content for just $499. But only for the first 2500 that sign in. So it's limited.

4. Ceja

Ceja Ultrasonic

Hi there,

thanks a lot for your answer - yes this deal sounds amazing, I am just wodering if this means, that all content is for free for Life-Time or just the "option" to buy all content? So worst case would be, I pay $499 and become a member for Life-Time with no monthly costs, but still have to pay like $5 for eacht background or vector file I want to download.

Because the website say: just a flat one-time payment that gets you free lifetime access to the new Digital Juice where you can download our professional royalty-free content

So does this mean only access or also download for free the content?

5. Zeus

Zeus Moderator

6. korte1975

korte1975 Guest

how 'bout this ?!

http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/