did i made a progress from the last time?(including new track)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by sparkles, Jan 13, 2017.

1. sparkles

sparkles Guest

hello
    last night i finished my new track, since the last one last year, not very long time hehehe
    your feedback would be much appreciate
    i'm thinking to give it for a free release, is it good for?

sincerely, Nick

Finally ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2017
  3. foster911

foster911 Guest

Having a link problem. Please correct it.

The new prices for the year 2017 in AudioSex:
    1- 3 minute handjob = $20
    2- 3 minute blowjob = $30
    100- 2 lines of criticism = $500

Free of charge, gratis, etc. were for 2016. This year even for hearing obscenities and expletives you must pay. Only for the first item, you'll get a %5 discount if you pay in cash.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2017
  4. sparkles

sparkles Guest

i'm working on it
    btw nice list, probably the founds will go for the poor children with amnesia and syndrome down
    at the other side may i ask a question? (i can pay also for it) in which side am i including ? the givers side or the receivers side ,because i can do both
    simultaneously !

5. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

really nice. well mixed and overall well executed.

suggestions. me, i would have put the 1:29 part in the 1:09s place, or even better, deleted that whining sound it did nothing for the track. its the weakest part its way to predictable and the sound it self is disturbing. maybe if washed out with reverb and with at least some alteration?

but, i would delete. it has no function and doesn't even return. i mean the sound comes back but then its not the same melody and works really fine later in the track. but the 1:29 part is not good.

other than than VERY good and def worth releasing. :hifive:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. mozee

mozee Audiosexual

Sounds nice man.

The synth work is fine, gets a little busy at times, there are too many frequencies fighting each other and the beat.

The only thing that really needs work, is the interest parts in the beat, bass drum resets, snare pattern breaks and fill, and some fat drops bass and bass drum fighting. This is DNB so lets get more Drum and some bass, the HH work i can tell you focused on it... sounds nice a bit too nice at times.

Take that vocal and stomp on it a bit... there is room for creativity there.

It is very nice as is, and am not certain where you were before but this good stuff, it is well mixed for the most part for the genera (BTW human hearing doesn't stop at 10KHz you can use the other 10KHz for some reason you either bricked it above 10-11KHz or are so used to lossy MP3 you think stuff is supposed to sound like that... not sure, but am going to assume you did it for artistic reasons) , it just needs orchestration work and interest.

Thanks for the WAV too makes a difference when listening.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  7. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Nice vibe. Im feeling this right here! Good job man.

8. sparkles

sparkles Guest

Thanks dude, after investigation i will go def for your suggestions. I'll keep the original mix and probably i'll give for the release the track without this part 1:29.I was thinking for this part a drop down section and then coming up brighter. I use to create on my tracks a fall down line then to give more desire for the up coming hi vibe but in a certain occasions the line must be going up, this job beautifully did the bridge here :hifive:

9. sparkles

sparkles Guest

Thanks very much for your time, you speak very well i agree for your suggestions, needs more technics and i m still learning,HH i think sounds more than usual but there are in the middle of the edge and this is fine, not the best, yes need more bass in drum and bass, more tight, smooth and bright bass,acording your comment i'm blinding in this part
    about frequencies i can't understand very well about 10kHz because I'm not in to it yet, i'm using my ears so giving attention in numbers maybe i'll be confused but i have to learn and work with numbers for sure :yes:
    yes for artistic reasons ! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  10. sparkles

sparkles Guest

Thanks for your time, my pleasure :)