Devil Technologies D-Fader

Discussion in 'Software' started by Moonlight, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

3. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

Looks pretty cool although steinberg has similar stuff and my mpc261 has way more knobs and fades.

4. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

They are not selling any Hardware. It is a Software, which works with any hardware. have you watched the video?

5. Exidus

Exidus Rock Star

it looks pretty unergonomic - emulating the mouse-wheel controlled with a fader with the problem of switching between H and V control manually (or even with a shortkey..) it looses all its charm for me.. Basically what they tried to do is something like the "Ai Control" on the Steinberg CC121, mapping it quite unsuccessfully to all DAWs/Controllers.. As far as I remember, there are custom made mapping for this function (adjusting parameter under the mouse) for Reaper, S1, Logic(not sure here) and Cubase for Behringer's BCR/BCF2000, for example...

6. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

I totally agree with the H/V Switch , that should be possible from the controller as well.
    But being able to control all knobs and faders which resided beneath the mouse cursor, with a high resolution fader, without learning, unlearning, sounds like a great approach for me. I have no clue how useful this would be in real life.

related: