DESKTOP Mac/Hackintosh users, why do you prefer OS X over Windows

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by probablynative, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

You haven't said anything, not a single fact. You're just said you like it better because your friends and DJs use it as if that is a valid argument. If you had said I prefer it better then we wouldn't still be at this since that is not something I can argue. My problems start when people make blanket statements that something is better than something else when those beliefs aren't based on any hard evidence. If you consider facts, logic and benchmarks stupid and using something because a famous DJ uses it is a better argument then what can I tell you. It's no wonder we're having a disagreement.

AudioVirgin
    Yeah I could see that, I like what I have seen of Logic myself and would be using it if the Apple wasn't a tyranny that used any and all methods at their disposal to sell computers including decimating the Windows branch of Logic development. Some things are really intuitive in that DAW such as polymeters, I think all DAWs should implement a system like that. I still can't figure out how to do this in practically any other DAW. :dunno: