Design My Beat - Tomorrowland Elixir of EDM very high latency in Logic

Discussion in 'samples' started by ilbro2, Jan 8, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ilbro2

ilbro2 Noisemaker

Hi everyone,

does anyone experience a high latency when using any instrument of this library (https://audiosex.pro/threads/first-look-tomorrowland-elixir-of-edm.38886/)? No matter which instrument I load, even the pianos which seem to have a fast attack, they have a latency which makes them unusable.

So I was wondering, is this an issue of the library itself or does it have some specific requirements which I don't meet? In my case, I am using Kontakt in Logic (tried increasing the Buffer Size up to 1024), 16 GB of RAM, 4 cores CPU (i5 2.5). All my Kontakt libraries are stored on an external HDD and if I try to load any other Kontakt library which is not Tomorrowland, I don't experience any latency and everything works (meaning that all sounds sound good as they should and when they should).
    My computer is not one of the most powerful, but if the other libraries I load work, it means that there is something with this library.

Thank you!