[DELETE THIS THREAD; DISCONTINUED]

Discussion in 'Software News' started by mild pump milk, Aug 13, 2015.

?

Is this huge thread really useful for you? Do you really want to see any news about REAPER5?

Poll closed Sep 10, 2016.
  1. Yes, I want to see all updates, betas, roadmap, other info about REAPER5, extensions etc.

47 vote(s)
    79.7%
  2. No, f*kc that! Enuff! Stop collecting 100 pages for this thread! It is hard to read and useless

5 vote(s)
    8.5%
  3. I don't care, I use REAPER 2.0 and older! and it is much more than enough!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Never! I want to see updates only for StudioOne, Cubase, Live, ProTools, FL, MOTU, Logic and Bitwig

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  5. hmmmmm....dunno

5 vote(s)
    8.5%
  1. Wurlie Rocker

Wurlie Rocker Producer

it's sure not because of one dislike. a few users been questioning the purpose of this thread and criticizing it throughout the whole thing, so I understand it gets annoying at times. they couldn't just ignore the thread, they need to come and post shitty comments and give shitty ratings. no real reason. some ppl just do these things.

if I was pump, I wouldn't give a shit, but that's me. but pump, seriously, if you want to give a shit, at least drink a liter of milk, you Russian milk drunkard, and make sure cucumber salad follows. that's what I call "to give a shit".

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. gatus

gatus Kapellmeister

mmmmm I saw...... the dislike was mine.....sorry....was too late yesterday.
    sorry again mild pump milk :snuffy:

3. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

You just made me log in ...
    I´m pretty occupied, mostly on the road and don`t find it particularly entertaining around here lately, but still following this thread (mostly over my phone). Hope you doing fine and family is well!
    Sincerely ask you to continue, please.

4. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

I see. Wasn't aware of it. How can people questioning the purpose, when the purpose is pretty clear? Also, I remember mild once asked if he should continue, and it was a majority in favour of it. I myself am Reaper user and look in here from time to time to see, if an update already makes sense to me. Last but not least I wonder why people that don't work with Reaper would think to have a right to act like assholes? I mean, I would never allow myself to post or rate anything negative in the Ableton or Studio One or other threads, simply because I never worked with them. That pretty much disqualifies me to downvote anything in there.

5. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

which brings up a question that has been on my mind. why was the meaning of the empty box changed from "dumb" to "nasty"?

6. Impressive

Impressive Guest

I think it was meant for when someone mouths off or has an outburst. Like telling someone to go "f" themselves or something. Something that's in violation of the rules. Or anything that is of offensive/disrespectful rhetoric. A comment or post that is abusive or disgusting. Ie: nasty. But some people just use it as a way to be jerks or as a trolling method to get reactions like the one Mild Pump Milk did. Even though it wasn't intentional from gatus & gatus has since removed that dislike from him.

7. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

yeah mild pump... water off a duck's back... haters gonna hate... sometimes by mistake..
    just keep doing what you're doing.. most of us are ok.. and/or like it....

if it appears in the feed, most people will know what it's about.. if they are not a Reaperite..then they can take a hike to the
    next headline.. for those of us who like to update, we use this thread to see if we want
    to apply the "fixes" or wait until a later revision...

peace @mildpumpmilk hope you are enjoying the new addition to your family... :wink:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List