Deep Wounds (Samplitude)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Recoil, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Recoil

Recoil Guest

Almost everything is played by Independence Sampler :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Recoil

Recoil Guest

This is how the whole project looks like :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Recoil

Recoil Guest

Really for 46,842 users, you are the only one, I miss the good word of SpyFX and the other old members.
    Thank You @Xupito

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

This is your usual great work because it's obvious you hold yourself to a high standard. You really have the atmosphere and structure down in your music. I'm never bored, everything is always fresh and exciting. Well done. :like:

6. Recoil

Recoil Guest

@Catalyst thank you for the kind word :),the easter holiday is coming so I'll be sharing the whole album for free soon anyway :cheers:

7. au38wzh

au38wzh Platinum Record

Well, as it seems Mr. Wilder (Recoil/Depeche Mode) won't share/does his music anymore :(, it's good to have you 'Strange Sounds' around - your music is very 'alanesque'!
    Keep it up :wink:

8. Paul Jimerson

Paul Jimerson Newbie

I really like this tune. I am finding it difficult to comment upon ... the things you are doing so very well, I haven't even started trying to do yet. So, thank you for sharing and setting such a good example. I am no musician but I play hand percussion so I know rhythm fairly well ... at least on that topic I can speak intelligibly ... There is one track that feels like it's in 6/8 but it ends up being wrapped back in to the four after 2 measures, it's beautiful the way it is but have you thought about NOT bringing it back in to the four? It will of course come back into sync with the 4 after another measure anyway. That would be my only recommendation and I probably shouldn't even have mentioned it. I feel like I am an acorn trying to advise the oak.

9. Recoil

Recoil Guest

@au38wzh, @Paul unfortunately I am just a poor producer who has computer as instrument, it's my whole world :cheers:
    Thank you for listening :thanks:

10. @SpyFx

@SpyFx Guest

11. Recoil

Recoil Guest

@SpyFx Thank you very much for listening :bow: I have sacrificed so much for my family that I have nothing more to sacrifice :sad:
    I don't have time for production now, maybe someday I'll compose something again.

12. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Woah woah woah! Amazing work as always @Recoil ... Contantly moving, attention seizing music... very film score... very "Recoil"... Don't have much to say except... brilliant work!!! :like::like::like:

13. Recoil

Recoil Guest

@Paul Jimerson is that Dave Gahan in your avatar?

@Kinghtsurfer Thank You it's just a worthless piece of audio, I don't have time for this anymore :sad: