Deep Dubstep anyone?

Discussion in 'Music' started by onhappin, Jan 15, 2018.

1. onhappin

onhappin Ultrasonic

A conversation on a different thread here made me remember some of the cult deep dubstep tunes I loved over the last ten years or so. Anyone knowledgeable enough in these matters, be free to post some of the tracks in this specific (sub)genre that you deem outstanding.
    P.S. Those of you who are not sure what's the difference between deep dubstep and brostep or whatever other flavor of the genre, please refrain from posting or commenting. I really do not like to start arguments here, just enjoy the low frequencies.
    So... in no particular order, here it goes:

and from the other side of the pond... just one guy for the moment:

3. spyfx

spyfx Guest

here is one i love :wink: :bow: :

and one from my humble youtube ch (this one was made just for fun,nothing special ,installing the Reason 10 upgrade when i got it) :

4. Seckkksee

Seckkksee Guest

This was the dubstep sound I really got into back in the day, I thought it was called the "dungeon sound", usually at some dar seedy joint in the UK with like one blacklight bulb and weird drug shit happening in the corners, lol. My fav of the genre was " Trky - Amplified, but I cant find the track anywhere. If anyone has it let me know!

Coming back to it, it the 'Overly Potent' radio show on Dubstep.fm with formless that got me into the genre. Loved that shit

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2018