Debrid-Link 30 Day Premium Voucher Giveaway for AS-Members!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Xenon, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Xenon

Xenon Producer

You are new to Audiosex and its Sistersite?
    Then normally you have a lot to download!:winker:
    But also as an AS-addicted!:mad::crazy::break::dj::hahaha:
    One of the fastest and cheapest ways is the use of a reliable multihost like Debrid-Link!

Meanwhile I earn much more sponsorship points than I need to finance my own Debrid-Link-membership,
    so that I'm in the comfortable position being able to give away some 30 Day Premium Vouchers every month for free!

I decided I want to do so by supporting Newbies and Nerds who are so poor that I have to support them in the name of world-peace!:hifive::welcome:

Just post how and why you landed here, what you like about this community, or tell us some weird shit about you
    and be happy when you get a 30 Day Premium Voucher for Debrid-Link in your inbox!

Cheers!:mates:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2023
    • Love it! Love it! x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. CÄNCËRÏÆN

CÄNCËRÏÆN Newbie

Ive been following audiosex posts from audioz download for about a few years now, I really appreciate how honest and straightforward the community is. It can be funny at times but most of the time trollers get shut down quickly and just about every post in the forum stays on the topic instead of diverting into nonsense. I hope I can contribute my own in this community and Cant wait to see what comes in the future. Even if i dont get a voucher, I just wanted to post for the sake of positive feedback. Cheers✌️

4. Yanis Rockovski

Yanis Rockovski Newbie

Hello there. I am musician, and I can say I am doing production as a second job, but there is so much things going on there that honestly took me a years to learn things. Well, i found this site so helpful educational wise and I can say it helped me a lot, especially saving the precious time what we are all running out daily. I am not doing any work of it, honestly, i am more into learning how to produce my own music and learning all those great techniques what make the music being what is. So once more thank you guys for keeping this community and i wish u keep it fresh for a many years, cause many new young musicians and producers need so much information, and not to waste days instead making the music. Cheers

5. Nehal

Nehal Member

When on the hunt for super awesome yet super pricy plugins and software, which can't be afforded at the moment, this and the sister site are like a light in darkness exposing the hunter to a different universe of joy. Couldn't be more grateful for having come across the two sister sites, receiving a blessing for my musical production journey.

Thus, fingers crossed.

6. Sinus Well

Sinus Well Audiosexual

Interesting move. That will certainly help one or the other.

7. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

Sounds interesting.

8. D#RK M#TT#RS

D#RK M#TT#RS Ultrasonic

Im newbie and poor. hehehe, audiosex and sister site help me alot since 2012, never user premium service because, tbh in my country everything is expensive because of currency and inflation, so i search for alternative, and spend more for pc parts, gear, and software what i really need

Last edited: Jan 30, 2023
  9. thetattimaster

thetattimaster Noisemaker

I remember when I posted a request on the sister site about a sample pack and the next day someone uploaded that.
    since then I am addicted to AS and sister site. I just love everything this community does.
    Normally i download using katfile server (free User) but seeing this opportunity makes me wanna try debrid link.

10. Luckymen

Luckymen Newbie

Am I late to this

Im always curious about learning technology.
    This site have most of the thing thats similar to my interest thats how I entered here in google search. Im using Qobuz to listen music sometimes Tidal MQA beats Qobuz in many ways.

Hope you will also consider me in this

11. dani1989rm

dani1989rm Newbie

I landed here in search of the best vst for music production...I really dont have any other choice cause I'm from a very poor country...so this is the best place to find everyhing you need...

12. Edna_Uebel

Edna_Uebel Member

You don't want to know how many people create a second account so they can be considered "newbies". :hahaha:

But your action is very cool. As for me, poor Edna, I always use the links for the free users. Yes, it always takes half a week to download a gigabyte. But that only increases the excitement. :mad:

13. Haliax

Haliax Guest

You haven't seen Willo by any chance have you?

I use the free links too, it reminds me of the joy of downloading over a 28.8k modem

14. Thotu

Thotu Ultrasonic

I was looking for some Kontakt libraries and landed on the sister site. And from there to gere. I usually download from Rapidgator with their free 150Kbps speed. If a file is too big it, I try to find a ad based premium leechers. I am from a third world country and the monthly charges are too high after the Dollers or Pounds conversion. It will be great to test this. Thanks.

15. Ichos

Ichos Producer

Mr. Xenon Thanks for your generous offer. Its irresistible. I am new to Digital Music Production. Have a DAW and few other Plugins from sister site. Got some great advice from community including yourself. That guidance is more valuable to me than anything else.
    Guess at this stage I better concentrate on learning skills with what I have and hone them.
    Wish someday in near future I would be skilled enough to ask for your generosity. Till then please continue guiding newbies like me. Thanks again

16. Xenon

Xenon Producer

"You are welcome! :cool: BUMP!

17. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

I like turtles. I also enjoy sharing music stuffs with the community when I can.

18. Xenon

Xenon Producer

Oh, you like turtles!:knock:
    Ok, you got my confidence!
    You get a 30 Day Premium Voucher and the Community gets a cool Share on the sistersite from you in these 30 days!? Deal???:disco:

19. huckleberry finn

huckleberry finn Member

this caught my eye. poor here. i am the poor. hi.

20. Xenon

Xenon Producer

In the name of world-peace, what are you doing if you don't get a voucher?:mad:

21. Martel

Martel Platinum Record

I saw what you did there, you kinky buddy !!!:rofl:

:cheers: