Debrid - Download from Multiple File Hosters

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by google, Jun 22, 2011.

?

Are you paying for a premium account right now?

1. yep

52 vote(s)
    47.3%
  2. nope

16 vote(s)
    14.5%
  3. i did in the past

19 vote(s)
    17.3%
  4. Never (i like my shit free)

23 vote(s)
    20.9%
  1. p3k1n0

p3k1n0 Newbie

I'm very happy with Alldebrid. I've been using it for more than three years, after a bad experience with realdebird, and I find it cheap and reliable (9 euros for 3 monts). Plus, It has a very good torrent support and i't s compatible with Jdownloader.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  2. odod

odod Rock Star

hehe i bought it thru my "carder" friend .. very cheap .. only 10$ for 90 days and works fine to me .. and guarantee

3. Sookingpussy

Sookingpussy Newbie

This is easy tutorial about how to download on RAPIDGATOR KEEP2SHARE UPLODED NITROFLARE but if you want to support Them please buy premium account :disco:

My Topic is clearly for entertainment purposes only .Th:shalom:anks

4. ekn0ck

ekn0ck Newbie

im new here guess this is the thread was looking for. guess ill try linksnappy just for a month and see if it works? its not that expensive for a month period. shit i can binge and get about everything i need in a month anyways.......then renew 2 months latere for new releases

id just like confirmation that it actually works. have seen 2 or 3 people in this thread say it does but still kinda skeptical.

5. recycle

recycle Guest

+1 for Alldebrid, I use it since 2013 zero problems
    but I'm here to see if there's anything better: you never know ...

6. xHitoKiri

xHitoKiri Member

Hi everyone

It seems alldebrid to be the most popular site. Does it have limits on uploaded, fs, rpgt, Usenet?

Lastly, I remember there used to be a program where you could drop all the links and it will download

Jddownloader? Can't remember

I'm coming back from a long hiatus

7. recycle

recycle Guest

List of Alldebrid hosts & streams supported is on their homepage
    Yes, there are limits (bandwidth and daily traffic) and each host has its own, basically the limits are given by the type of contract subscribed with them -Alldebrid is not so transparent about it-. For example isrbx is strictly limited on traffic (full bandwidth but 3gb daily). Instead, It is unlikely to reach the "traffic exceed" message on rapidgator, uploaded, turbobit etc.. What you can do is buy 1 week Alldebrid subscription and test your needs

Jdownloader is ok, just copy link into clipboard: it will download the file and unzip it for you

8. signalflow

signalflow Rock Star

Real debrid hands down just works...plus they has the browser extension which help alot

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. xHitoKiri

xHitoKiri Member

@signalflow & @recycle I trust both of you voicing for today's and previous comments make it sound like a good decision. I will give it a try and thanks for confirming jddownloader. I probably won't go into crazy 20gb libraries. I should be fine if the message doesn't pop on the common sites.

Thanks

10. iCe!

iCe! Ultrasonic

i use real-debrid.com and linkifier.com at the same time. they add up well.

11. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

not sure why you would need linkifier at all if you have real-debrid
    but to each his/her own.

12. syrius

syrius Member

I am using debrid-file.com
    I bought a VIP access for life 3 month ago. It is at 25 euros. I mostly use it to download releases from UL.net
    I am satisfied with it

edit 01/02/22
    no I do not recommend it any more.
    too slow

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  13. Lemmy

Lemmy Audiosexual

Debrid-File is NOT recommended!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  14. Z3r0Str1k3

Z3r0Str1k3 Member

Alldebrid 1month acc payment + Jdownloader. Have limits but.. each 12hours around i can get my downloads back again ! all of this for 3euros. xd very nice combo for me.
    i alternate with UL and RG into the sister site. very nice! thx to all for this.

15. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

it is now 10€ for lifetime. not sure who's lifetime they are talking about, but it's worth a shot, right?

edit: whoa! what a major disappointment. i am testing the service by downloading Best Service Elysion 2, which i downloaded via real-dbrid in less than 30 minutes including extraction. in debrid-file, jdownloader is reporting estimated download time as 2 days, 4 hours, 10 minutes. the download speed is 103kb. well, that was a waste of $11.37. my verdict is that debrid-file is a rip-off. but at least i have lifetime access to a downloader that's slower than my old dial-up.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  16. Lemmy

Lemmy Audiosexual

I´m so sorry, I forget my post here.
    Debrid-File is NOT recommended!
    (I´ll change my post now)

17. syrius

syrius Member

Yes you are right. I cannot recommend it anymore.
    The download speed is very slow. I payed 25 euro at the time for a life time. It was ok at that time. I then found out they dropped the price for the same service... why that? If there are too many customer, they won't be able to handle the load. I am guessing this is what it's happening. I had to buy a second subscription to another service to be able to download at full speed

18. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

if i had to guess, i'd say that they will be out of business completely in less than two years.