Dear moji20 and alexfduch

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by BHKSAMPLES, May 23, 2015.

1. BHKSAMPLES

BHKSAMPLES Newbie

We know it's not easy to find something that fits your needs on this saturated market. And we also know how painfull it is when you buy a sample pack, with great expectations, and get something you not really satisfied with.

Since we do not work with bigger distrubutions anymore, and sell the BHK packs exclusively on our homepage, we do offer to our customers a refund warranty since a few years now.

So if you need a bhk pack for free, just make a purchase, wait a few hours to make us think you checked the samples of the purchased pack then send us a mail, and let us know that you are not satisfied with the content and you get your payment back the same day ! And, no worry you don't need to explain us why you are not satisfied with your purchase.

So please name me a good reason why our sample packs need to be shared by you ?

You think we do not deserve to be paid for our work which makes the work of others a bit easier ?

Or is your perception so much disturbed, that you think its hard work what you do and it must be payed due sharehoster rewards ?

How I see, the packs must have a good value for you if you took the time to upload them on 15 diffrent sharehosters !

Looking forward to hear your answers !

Sincerly,

BHK Samples

3. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

I feel ur pain.. happens to me all the time.. someone buys one of my designs, 10 mins later gets it refunded on Paypal. *yes*

Really irritates me actually when people praise uploaders with comments like GREAT WORK!!!!

As if they've done any damn work...or deserve any praise. *no*

Unfortunately its the nature of the beast, you have to factor piracy into ur pricing and just Let it be.

4. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef Producer

Good luck getting a response. Those two are mutes. They feed solely off others and have near zero input into any conversation. We would all be better off without them.

Actually, they will probably just mirror this entire pages url into every mirror they post. Which is every 2 minutes.

5. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

All I can say...Moji20 and Alexfduch are just mirror creators...They dont really share anything. Thats even more worse than somebody who at least buy 1 of your releases and then share it. BTW...If you dont want your releases being put to AudioZ you can write a message to the Admin so your releases will be blacklisted.

6. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef Producer

Hes offline. Plus, dont see anything from BHK/BHK Samples that Moji or Alex have mirrored, or even any active BHK/BHK Samples posts.

Maybe he just hates them. Then rage quit after the angry post.

7. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

You maybe have to wear glasses then! :wink:

8. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

Yep, as has already been stated above, the chance of a response is extremely slim.

I think you`ll find that the majority of from users here and Z would empathise with you BK Samples.

Unfortunately, those already named are on an "upload for profit" drive and I doubt anything would become between them and the sound of £$€ from their hoster earnings. Thing is guys, Z is already well and truly over saturated with sample packs so hopefully it is very unlikely you will be losing any revenue from lost sales due to your packs appearance. Just try and think of it as some free advertising courtesy of AudioZ.

9. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

15 different share-hosters.... :wow:
    pray they apply by the US rules... gl with that... :dunno:

I'm just here to point out that we all, (as a ''community'') encourage to pay for samples, That are used in a commercial matter
    and/or are beneficial in some other way...!!

we also advertise good pricing and willing to praise great costumer care...!!

that is all..
    cheers!

10. BHKSAMPLES

BHKSAMPLES Newbie

Well, the refunds are not the problem, just a few have asked in the last three years. But i can't understand why people upload packs of someone who is offering a refund warranty anyway.
    Well, maybe they don't knew about, but if, then they must be more than greedy.

There are two ways to make business, playing with open cards or invest a lot of money into promotion that you can even sell sand to the arabs. In your case i would not offer a refund,
    because your customers can preview your designs. They won't become worser if they have been downloaded.

11. BHKSAMPLES

BHKSAMPLES Newbie

And community or not, have you ever think about who are all these uploaders, maybe they are just a few working since years together, using diffrent user names to fool you ?

See it as you want, but fact is, this is a business based on sharehoster rewards, and it seems to be very profitable !

And i don't expect that they will reply, but who knows, maybe one of them did already, just with another user name ;)

12. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

Hi,
    If you do not wish your releases to appear on AudioZ, simply write SAiNT an e-mail. It's that simple. *yes*

13. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

hey,

well the problem is we have a lot of collectors here, so they download it anyway, no matter what they think about the Sample Pack. i think it some kind of addiction some of the people are suffering. who knows ... :dunno:

14. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Every single commercial product that I've made has been released on the sister site. And that is okay with me. I know, shocking right? I accept the fact that in this modern age, people will share things. Those that really appreciate the work will pay for it. But BHK, you have to understand that not every download is a lost sale. People will download things they would never, ever, ever actually buy. And there is some level of free promotion. This community actually plays with the gloves ON. If you handle it right, they can actually be a big asset. Look at Orion Sounds....

15. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

Moji has been banned a few days ago for cheating with our rules :wink: