Dear AudioSexers, read this please!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by sideshowbob, Dec 16, 2014.

1. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

After a year of being stuck on a i3Core Laptop I managed to get a new Computer (i5). It´s the reason why I´m less active here lately, such a great joy not to freeze/bounce everything in order to mix a song. Despite of "production issues", it`s been a pretty rough year for me.
    Anyway, just so you know I´m cooking on a small flame and fully aware what it means to be broke.

I want you to buy a hard copy of the Audiosexed Album!
    Usually I listen to it in mp3 format from my phone while I´m on the road (Cyclist). Still, I got the CD ...
    Andrew does a good job and most of all he`s a man of quality, show him and yourself respect, please.

Put $10 US Dollar in his PayPal, so he gets his "financially profitless" investment in our community covered, no matter if you want the double CD or not.
    I won`t argue or tell you why it`s a good thing to do, if you are as cool and bright minded as presented ...

Ok, I´m a fool but not an idiot, so here`s the deal:

Every purchase is accompanied by an unreleased Instrument/Lib for Kontakt, seven for being precise. It`s exclusive, means just for you, not going public.

Thank you for stopping by. :bow:

3. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

Thanks a great deal, sideshowbob! :mates:
    I wish I had something for you as well. *yes*

I do hope that our members will hear your call.

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I have to agree, it's not fair for Andrew to get screwed over in this. The guy is moving in the beginning of next year and he needs these off his plate. So for $10 you get a double CD, a bonus gift and you get to own a piece of AudioSex history. Sounds like a deal to me. :break:

Give me a few days Andrew and I'm in for at least 2 or 3 copies. I'm also working on a post for AudioZ. I would have had it done but you really can't imagine how much work I have on my plate at the moment. There's a lot of year end craziness happening, we're fixing bugs, etc. Crazy time. :(

So guys please buy a copy of the album.

5. Free-K

Free-K Noisemaker

I would love to have some more infos, like where to order the CD or how to go about to get the CD. Sorry i am not too long a member here, but i shure love to learn more about this!

Cheers

6. chopin4525

chopin4525 Producer

Men, I totally forgot about this! :sad:
    Thanks for the reminder sideshowbob, Andrew you got a PM! :bleh:

7. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

See here: http://audiosex.pro/index.php?/topic/14975-audiosexed-album-in-physical-form/

8. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

I got the flu, my mind feels sort of dizzy/foggy and about an hour ago I was told that my brother in law passed away (age of 25).
    This topic deserves to be fancy, well, at least without this horrific grammar mistakes ...

Seriously, it`s about 400 nki`s you`ll get and more than 3gig of (compressed) Samples in 7 different Instruments.
    If you own these products already or you´re like me and find true satisfaction is built in Reaktor, don`t worry it`s an ace up in the sleve! I won`t let anybody down on this, in fact I´m looking forward to your feedback.

I´ve been active in many community projects before, unfortunately way too often money became the "breaking" point.
    My first plan was to transfer Andrew 50€, simply because I said I would donate if indispensable. But the difference to the costs isn`t worth to mention, just can`t afford more and it`s lacking a feeling associated with sanity.
    Let us create a win/win situation for each & everybody involved ... the forum itself.
    :mates:

9. FluteBoy

FluteBoy Newbie

Thanks sideshowbob, I wasn't aware of this. Thank you Andrew for everything you do for the community! You are all awesome!! :thumbsup:

:wink:

10. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

My deepest condolences on your loss sideshowbob. [​IMG]

11. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

Thank you Catalyst, can`t say why but the candle emoji has something uplifting. *yes* :mates:

Upload is in progress! Sorry that I have to mention it, connection sucks. :snuffy:

Btw, you`re very welcome to ask what the extra goodie is, doesn`t have to be a surprise.
    Just PM me, I`m happy to lure in! :bleh: