Deal: Solid State Logic Native FlexVerb ...89% OFF

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Deceptive, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Deceptive

Deceptive Audiosexual

List Price :€286.59 ........You Save :€256.84 .......Your Price (Inc VAT)€29.75 !

FlexVerb is a brand new fully-featured and extremely versatile SSL reverb plug-in designed to deliver a professional mix-ready sound in a quick and intuitive way. FlexVerb’s versatile split early-late reflection interface allows you to add the natural body and tone of different early room reflections, complimented by the richness of a variety of expansive reverb tail options.
    FlexVerb features a 6-band EQ, High and Low Pass Filters, 3-band reverb time multipliers and input sidechain compressor to help you craft reverb that sits perfectly in your mix. FlexVerb’s algorithmic architecture gives you the depth, character and detail of a professional reverb in a simple rewarding interface.
    Features
    Flexible reverb plug-in with intuitive controls
    4 algorithmic reverb types: room, hall, plate, and chamber
    Independently selectable early and late reflection types
    6-band SSL EQ for shaping the reverb’s frequency response
    Output compressor helps the reverb sit in the mix
    Lockable wet/dry mix control for matched preset comparisons
    Infinite reverb switch and reverb tail kill switch for dramatic effects

solid-state-logic-native-flexverb-deal-02-2022-770x425.jpg

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/17-Reverb/8661-SSL-Native-FlexVerb

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Actually, this price means that the market is saturated. One tries with radical price reductions now to find still some buyers.

4. Deceptive

Deceptive Audiosexual

If you like working with SSL plug-ins, you can't go wrong here... The price is really fair, compared to the usual quality of SSL plug-ins

5. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Yes I agree with you on that. I have a FabFilter - R3 and I am very happy with it. I don't need a 2nd reverb.
    The price is too cheap, in fact it is much lower than the usual market prices. No company can exist on
    so little money. If a product is no longer in sufficient demand. it usually disappears from the market.

EDIT: Of course it should be Pro-R, I made a mistake.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
    • List
  6. rudolph

rudolph Audiosexual

There´s no such thing as FabFilter R3, it´s still in version 1. But good it is indeed, much better than SSL to my ears.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Of course it should be Pro-R, I made a mistake.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. quadcore64

quadcore64 Audiosexual

If it is being continued, most likely an updated version (2) for better integration with their controllers is on the horizon.
    Buy the current version and get update pricing??

• List
  9. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

It's an incredible deal for such a reverb that includes handy EQ and even compressor if you're a fan of compressing reverb. I heard and used good old X-Reverb [somebody famous worked on it, I think Sean Costello of Valhalla fame] and it was really good, but since I don't like my plugin browser too cluttered, I don't use them. I use TC Electronic, Relab, Lexicon, and Valhallas. More than enough choice of reverbs. :wink:

Still, this is a really great deal, especially for those who use iLok. Personally, I can't stand evasive [driver based] protections like that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

They will only be able to beat the competition if they are A better or B cheaper !

• List
  11. devilorcracker

devilorcracker Platinum Record

It sounds good but a really CPU heavy plugin

• Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  12. madbuzzin

madbuzzin Platinum Record

hell yes, so far I have gotten 4 plugins now by them under 30$ in the past few months. I always check sweetwater for their deals, good looking out homie!!!

• Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  13. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Interesting. It must be using convolution then and it's a completely different beast to X-Reverb which was pure algorithmic and light on CPU.

• List
  14. madbuzzin

madbuzzin Platinum Record

thats subjective... what computer are you using? Im on the 14" mbp m1 and want to use this on a project thats already loaded with plugins.. will it bog down?

15. devilorcracker

devilorcracker Platinum Record

I'm using an old 3rd gen i5. Maybe it will be fine with a powerful chip like M1.

16. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Why? Plugin Alliance is doing this all the time.

Yep, ~ 3x Altiverb and ~ 11x Valhalla Vintage.

17. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

A very clever business model.You simply undercut the competition. In the past, there were normal market prices, and if you then had dumping prices, you were accused by the antitrust authorities of destroying competition. Of course, this does not apply to American companies. By the way, Delaware, where the company is based, is a tax haven.

About the Alliance

Plugin Alliance LLC– based in Wilmington, Delaware with offices in Santa Cruz, California– is far more than just a web site. Plugin Alliance is a new “Über-standard”, supporting all major plugin formats and uniting some of the best-known international audio companies under one, virtual roof. Plugin Alliance empowers world-renowned analog hardware companies with a digital strategy and provides software developers with services that allow them to develop products with increasing quality and quantity.

We do this by providing world-class marketing and distribution as well as platform features like a state of the art authorization system. Plugin Alliance invites all developers, engineers, and artists to join our fast-growing community. Below is a list of our current partner companies, and some valuable information on what makes them unique.

www.plugin-alliance.com/en/about-the-alliance.html