Deal: CloudBounce (Lifetime Plan)

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Deceptive, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Deceptive

Deceptive Audiosexual

Plugin Boutique drops the price of Abbey Road Alumni Organization's desktop app CloudBounce by a whopping 94 percent for the lifetime plan. The software masters your ready-made mix data for your songs in seconds using artificial intelligence. You can even import reference songs whose sound will be adapted to your sound. Different formats? song lengths? Specific requirements? No problem for the app. At this price, such a tool is certainly worth considering.

List Price €1,718.11 ...........You Save €1,623.37........Your Price (Inc VAT) €94.74

Cloudbounce01-PluginBoutique.jpg

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/52-Mastering-Suite/7426-CloudBounce-Lifetime-Plan-

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. slowpoke

slowpoke Kapellmeister

They seem to offer this deal quite a lot. So for $99 I think you get the desktop app, rather than the online mastering service? I wonder if you get free lifetime updates on the app? I've been using the Soundcloud mastering service for a couple of years and am pretty happy with it but only get a few tracks per month with my subs. I might give CloudBounce a try.