Dead Duck Software

Discussion in 'Software News' started by tulamide, Jun 12, 2017.

1. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Since I don't know if this is a promo or lasting, I thought I better share it now.

Dead Duck Software offers two packages for free. Both packages are about bread and butter tools, not about fancy, crazy ideas.

The instrument package contains a 2-osc subtractive synth and a 1-op-fm synth, as well as two e-pianos. Nothing outstanding, but as a bundle package for, say, Reaper, it doesn't do any harm.

Likewise the effects package. 20 basic effects, that you need in a studio. Highlights may be the sidechain compressor, the limiter and the utility. The latter is a nice addition that offers phase and channel manipulations, like phase invert or mono mix, etc.

Link points to the effects package page, just navigate from there.
    http://deadducksoftware.blogspot.de/p/dead-duck-effects-bundle.html

• Interesting Interesting x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. WolwerineBlues

WolwerineBlues Platinum Record

Cool :thanks: i will try out effects! :cool:

4. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

phaser is nothing to write home about.. I usually go there 1st.. pretty picky about that fx

and the reverb.. ehhhm.. sounds like just another free reverb.. sort of tinny, brittle, thin sounding tails.

or maybe it's just the truly awful loop they are using in the demos... :knock:

5. quadcore64

quadcore64 Audiosexual

Decided to download the Effects Bundle for mixing a song from scratch. Always surprising to find free plugins that actually work well.
    Looks like a quality finished song using only Dead Duck Software is quite possible!