De-Noise/De-Reverb Help Needed!

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by tommyzai, Sep 11, 2020.

1. tommyzai

tommyzai Platinum Record

Hi!! I'm hoping someone with either iZotope RX-7/8 or Accusonus ERA-4/ERA-D can check out a couple of these drum samples and give me parameter settings (screenshot would be super) to remove the noise and reverb (if needed) without affecting the drum hits too much. I would then use those setting to globally batch process a folder of these drum samples that all have about the same noise and verb . . . they were recorded on the same gear on the same day.

I do have access to the apps listed above via a friend, but he's clueless, and I have terrible ringing in my ears . . . I can no longer hear nuances of sound. ;-( I would probably remove the noise AND half of the drum hit frequencies along with it.

Thanks for any help! These samples are special to me, and I'm hoping to salvage them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5kvd03fod1ihoil/NOISY BUGGERS.zip?dl=0

3. webhead

webhead Audiosexual

4. tommyzai

tommyzai Platinum Record

Webhead, I don't understand. Some of them are not good enough? If you mean the type of noise in the samples, a few of them have a LOT of noise. I included a bunch of them . . . so anyone who volunteers too help has some options. I only need one setting for iZotope or Accusonus that removes noise without too much harm to drum hit. Then, I can batch process them all. I just need someone with good ears and one of those apps to dial in for me.

5. metropolisdesignwork

metropolisdesignwork Noisemaker

6. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

I like restorations. If I had time...