DDMF updates and plans (20 Oct 2016)

Discussion in 'Software News' started by mild pump milk, Oct 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

20th of October, 2016: Fall is, as always, the most productive season for DDMF. The summer heat has subsided and all brain cells are more or less back to normal operation. This has already led to a small stability update of Metaplugin to version 2.6.4… I sincerely hope that the minor quirks of the previous version are now a thing of the past, especially, multi-channel operation should now be working properly again. Still in the making, currently: a substantial update for IIEQPro, DDMF’s flagship equalizer plugin, featuring an increase from 10 to a whopping 24 bands and an optimized graphics code for even smoother response. A bit further down the road: Metaplugin 3.0 with some really cool new features that are just not yet ready to be revealed to the general public, and, if things work out as planned, possibly the most versatile compressor ever made. Plus more iOS Audio Units for the slowly but steadily growing mobile music production community. Stay tuned!

• Like Like x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

@mild pump milk

What about vladg/sound new limiter (for Tokio Dawn Labs)?

4. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

soon...the only I know:
    - they ARE WORKING right now on it;
    - there will be FREE and GENTLEMAN's EDITION as usual. Free one will be the same as vladg's LimiterN6, or less/more features. GE one will be much more advanced.
    - Oversampling algorithms will be reworked/rewritten. In a better way.
    - Order switchable processors: compressor, peak limiter, HF limiter, etc... i.e. one can be after/before another...
    - There are more other stuff they are going to introduce. I don't remember at all. So, on gearslutz there is a lot of information you can find, mostly FabienTDR as well as (rarely) vladg do posts about it...
    Date release: they don't know...maybe weeks, maybe some months

5. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Thanks for the info ! Can't wait to see what they got in store with metaplugin 3...I've mostly been using bidule lately, but if they add more output to meta I'll use it more. I really like it's simplicity and send it is a blessing inside samplitude.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List