dBounce - AI Mastering in partnership with Focusrite and Abbey Road airdrops dB Tokens

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by A3C, Mar 7, 2018.

1. A3C

A3C Kapellmeister

Once the Airdrop is over, you can spend your free tokens for having your tracks mastered / buying Focusrite goodies.

In order to participate in the airdrop:
    1. Follow this link: https://www.cloudbounce.com/dbounce?r=B1nxJcsEa_M
    2. Add your Telegram username (without the @)
    3. Join our Telegram group: https://t.me/dBounce
    Notice: Our system will detect fraudulent behaviour, which will result in blacklisting from the airdrop.

Q: When will the token airdrop commence?
    A: The token airdrop will start March 6, 2018 and end March 31, 2018.

Q: How do I get these tokens?
    A: You will earn tokens automatically on a daily basis when you have i) joined our Telegram channel, ii) added your Telegram username, iii) a valid Ethereum wallet address you own to your dBounce wallet. This sign up will give you your first 100 DB tokens. Daily airdrops give you 10 DB tokens.
    You also earn 50 DB tokens from every real person that joins through your referral, who have successfully done the steps above.

Q: When can I withdraw tokens to my Ethereum wallet?
    A: You will be able to transfer tokens after our public token sale. The expected token sale completion date is in late May 2018.

Q: What is the value of 1 DB token?
    A: 1 DB token is €0.028 during the public token sale.

Q: What can I do with the token?
    A: You can use the token to purchase mastering from CloudBounce site, or you can hold on to the token and exchange it for fiat after the token sale. Tokens will not be usable for mastering until the token sale has been done successfully.

Q: How many tokens are allocated for this airdrop?
    A: We have allocated a total of €2,240,000.00 worth of DB tokens. In total we are airdropping up to 80,000,000 DB tokens to our community.