David Glenn donation+mixing course

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by nmkeraj, Aug 10, 2023.

1. nmkeraj

nmkeraj Producer

Did whoever get an email from The Mix Academy or David Glenn in July offering a mixing course in return for a donation due to his health reasons? Had whoever donated and claimed the course?
    I did, but have not received any information about the course afterwards, nor any response from The Mix Academy or David Glenn himself after sending emails to various addresses.
    Scam?

3. db100

db100 Kapellmeister

yeah i did and i got the course. There were problems with the email to the course tho afaik. you should have gotten an email through gofundme though with the link to the course. did you check your spam?

4. rowan

rowan Member

Yeah, well. No. He's not a scammer as such, but... There have been both course- and health-related problems in the past as well and customer service is, well... not really there. I have/(had?) a "lifetime access" to all of his courses from a couple of years ago - when there was a health crisis as well - which now doesn't work and I keep getting e-mails to join the "new program" and buy "lifetime access". Again. He is not responding to e-mails. I'm still hoping it's just a glitch and he will sort it, but I'm not holding my breath.

So, no. Not a scam in terms of content. But possibly a flexible interpretation of the meaning of "lifetime", it would seem. Don't expect it to refer to your or his lifetime, in any case.

5. nmkeraj

nmkeraj Producer

I have got it. The problem solved. Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2023
  6. David Glenn

David Glenn Newbie

Hi, guys! David here. I’m glad to see this was resolved with the Go Fund Me course. I setup a support email in case anyone else has any issues. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!

7. David Glenn

David Glenn Newbie

Man! I’m so sorry. We had a huge issue with the tagging when I first created the lifetime bundle. I’d love to make this right for you and put all of the new content into your hands manually.

Please email me here and I’ll take care of you if we haven’t already.