DarkLight presents MASSIVE: A Complex Mixset.

Discussion in 'DJ Mixsets' started by dadarkman, Dec 8, 2011.

1. dadarkman

dadarkman Producer

I release this mix about 8 months ago. So, it doesn't have latest tracks in it. I post just to share and let you guys hear what I do and how I do it ;).
    http://soundcloud.com/darklight808/darklight-darklight-presents
    Here it is: MASSIVE. It's NOT the typical dance set with extended versions, it's rather unique with fast beat switching as it incorporates Hip-Hop Break records sampling techniques, Mashups and Remixes into one seamless package. Every sampling, cuts and FX pieces in the mix are placed for a reason and somewhat have a meaning according to the previous track fading out or next track coming in. This project has over 140 tracks with smooth overlay risers, build ups and breakdowns. The mix was put together over a month-long period as it required me to stay up late chopping up samples, endless tries, delete, repeat and on and on... but I enjoyed the work and I'm very proud of the result.
    ..................................................................................

The first 15 minutes of MASSIVE is also available as a Video Mixset on Youtube.