D16 Group updates LuSH-101, Sigmund, Phocyon,

Discussion in 'Software News' started by theDingus, Jan 14, 2015.

1. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

[​IMG]

D16 Group has announced that it has finalized the maintenance updating process for its plugins.

With today's release of LuSH-101 version 1.1.3, Sigmund version 1.1.2, Phoscyon version 1.9.5 and all
    Drum Machine plugins at version 1.6 we've completed the maintenance updating process we began recently.
    Thus making all our software products compatible with the most recent (at the day) OSes and host applications.

Following general fixes and changes have been made within new versions:

- Providing compatibility with current (at the day) operating systems and host applications
    - Changing locations of default settings file and License Key file. (Now these are kept on system's user level instead of system level)
    - Minor look and feel changes
    - Several fixes for major and minor known bugs
    - Changing minimal required OS version to Mac OS X 10.7 for Mac users and Windows 7 for PC users

And product specific changes; LuSH-101:

- Fixed Multiout issue under Sonar

Changes made in all Drum Machine plug-ins:

- Native mode playback control with Midi keyboard added
    - Quick step edition (accented step with Ctrl/Shift keys or right mouse button) added
    - Fixed corrupted Drum map when was user defined and no file selected
    - Fixed Trigger output number recall problem
    - Fixed Default pattern bank recall problem
    - Contrast has been changed for some visual controls to provide better readability in Drumazon
    - Number of outputs increased from 12 to 16 in Nepheton

Changes in Phoscyon:

- Fixed Start button double clicking issue

The update is free of charge for registered users; you may download the update directly from your User Area account.
    Demo versions have been updated as well. Demo installers can be downloaded from the specific plug-in's web page.

More INFO: D16 Group | Maintenance Updates

[​IMG]

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

I know I say it a lot but I really appreciate these posts. It's SO nice to put on some espresso, smoke a cigarette and read something informative I didn't put up. You are the best my friend. :mates:

4. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

Great news! I love a lot of the D16 stuff--especially LuSH and Sigmund.

5. Yes, another great post for theDingus, so another big thanks for this good information. And Cat, I am sure you've heard it before, but try to give up those shitty cigarettes. I smoked for 40 years and was able to quit cold turkey. It was soooooooo very hard to stay the line, but it was the best fucking thing that I ever did for myself. I would share an espresso though!