D16 Group annonces repeater.

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Talmi, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Just got an email from them.

Repeater - Vintage Modelled Delay

D16 Group would like to announce the Repeater. A new Vintage Modelled Delay unit designed and produced in collaboration with Slate Digital LLC.

Repeater is a dual delay powerhouse that features 23 unique authentically modeled delay units ranging from classic oil cans and plates to the most famous vintage digital designs.
    [​IMG]

More details about this plug-in like: availability, pricing, special offers and so on, will be revealed at the day of release. Stay tuned.

3. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Now that's pretty interesting.

I mean... I have Echoboy, PrimalTap and Relayer. I don't think I can use another delay. But this thing looks neat.

4. fiction

fiction Audiosexual

Aaah, bummer, for a moment I hoped this could be a recreation of the famous Electrix Repeater. THAT would be great!
    Agree with Cav Emp - another delay? Well, I have enough vintage delays with modulatable filters and coloring sections...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Yeah I already have a lot of units too. It's surprising too because D16 already does a delay unit (but it has 4 lines, it's flexible it's not an emulation of old school unit). This one looks different, more in the style of EchoBoy. I like the D16 plugs so I will surely test it, but it will have to be really good and special for me to buy it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. flashback23

flashback23 Ultrasonic

will download! :rofl:

7. virusg

virusg Rock Star

i need delays ...cannot stop! ...techtrance style will welcome this as all other :winker: ...will the collab include iLok ?? lol

8. Spacely

Spacely Producer

I was thinking about doing the Slate Everything Bundle for $15 a month but it's a 12 month contract. Otherwise you gotta pay $25 month to month. However I am liking some of the newer plugins they have in the bundle. Thanks to AudioUTOPIA I got to really use the Slate stuff and see it's value.

Side not about the subscription model for plugins etc. Steve Duda has it right as it's Rent to Own. I find myself struggling with the idea of paying into something that I actually don't own in the end. I guess this subscription stuff has it's pro's and con's like anything.

9. fiction

fiction Audiosexual

Me too! It might be a viable option for professionals, but certainly not for amateur musicians who only use their stuff occasionally.

10. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

a delay is always welcome!

11. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

* Handle with care: S.Slate speach inside :)