Czech Brno University Audio Engineering Suggestions

Discussion in 'Education' started by oa., Apr 2, 2017.

1. oa.

oa. Ultrasonic

Hi guys,

I'm almost finish SAE Institute Audio Engineering Diploma program. It's enough for my career but I want to live in Europe. So I found Brno University of Technology and they have a master program for Audio Engineering.

Is there anyone studied at Brno? Or anyone to give me some information about Czech and music industry? Can I work as a Audio Engineer and earn money there?

Have a good day.

3. ia

ia Producer

Do you plan to pay to your study or ypu want to study for free?

4. oa.

oa. Ultrasonic

I didn't know I can study for free. So, I can try to study for free but both ways are fine for me.

5. Syntey

Syntey Noisemaker

I studied bachelor's program for about a semester and got some friends who stayed there, I can ask them if you want something specific. It's mixed with JAMU, which is music academy in Brno.
    About working in Czech Republic (well it's Czechia now :/) ... You can get a job if you are lucky, but don't expect too much. Living in Brno is cheap (200$-300$ with basic needs), but income is about 800$-1000$.

I'm not 100% sure of this, but you would also have to learn Czech, which is not easy language.
    If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

6. oa.

oa. Ultrasonic

Thank you so much for your interest, this information is useful for me. I'll be in touch with you if i have questions.