Cybermath Wavetable Synth Plugin Available - FREE

Discussion in 'Software News' started by theDingus, Feb 6, 2015.

1. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

[​IMG]

"My target with this synthesizer is to make some tool that allow you to make pretty much every desirable sound
    (in terms of synths obviously) , its not much advanced in terms of detail, there are things where you cant do
    it in precise measures… this might not be a good synth to make kicks per example, but i think to create inspiring
    patches or to create very unique sounds, this might be fun to experiment, i have tried most modern synths, they
    sound amazing, there are great plugins today, but really… some are not fun to use at all, either because they
    seem over-complex, or the flow its not exactly straight forward…

So my goal with this plugin was to make something that you can very quickly immerse into what your doing, each
    unit or module has its own window in order to not overcrowd with options in a single view... as i think it helps
    to navigate better.
    " - Ricardo F. Gomes

Features:
    - 2 Oscillators that use 2 wavetables that allow you to load and design shapes, this oscillators use phase modelation
    (what people call FM in most plugins) wich means you can create very strange sounds, and bizzare sounds with it, with
    normal shapes, but the sonics possibilities increase to infinit by the fact you can design any shape..

- Each wavetable has an Envelope, wich you can acess when you click in the typical envelope symbol in the top right
    corner of the wavetable.

- A multi-staged envelope unit, that allow you to create simple attack and release shapes, but also more complex
    sequences and peaks by adding more points, this can be usefull to create riffs type of sounds...

- An arpeggiator...
    where you can create pretty unique types of sequence and also chords!

- 8 envelope modulators...
    As you can notice, this uses graphical lines exacly like the wavetables, you can imagine this as an LFO unit
    that allow you to draw shapes attached into a specific sequence of tempo, it can scale the envelope from very fast times
    like 1/2, till a 32 bar sequence.

- A matrix where you can assign pretty much every parameter.

- 8 post-fx modules that can be chained in different positions in order to archieve certain outputs and concepts

Cybermath is currently in beta stage and the VST (x86 - windows) its the only format avaliable, yet...you can
    pretty much use it in x64 DAW sequencers depending if you own a bridge tool or the DAW it self has it implemented
    in its VST wrapper.

[​IMG]

Important Note: do not rely too much in presets made with your beta version, because they might be gone or suffer any type
    of problem due to shoddy development. The plugin works, but future versions might not behave exactly as the previous versions
    due to constant evolution and changes in the preset saving system...

More INFO: Cybermath