Customer Services

Discussion in 'humor' started by SillySausage, Jul 16, 2014.

1. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5TZPCl1DSU

A Comcast customer (or rather, ex-customer), has released his hilarious yet painfully frustrating conversation with a customer service person while trying to disconnect his internet.

Ryan Block uploaded the conversation he recorded to the American cable and internet provider, famed for its poor customer service and poor everything else, to his SoundCloud.

The customer service representative, whose name Ryan generously edited out, spends eight minutes (that we hear) getting more and more angry as he tries to convince Ryan to stay with Comcast.

On several occasions Ryan tells the renegade customer service person that his doesn’t have to disclose his reasons for wanting to switch providers, but gets nowhere.

At one point an exasperated Ryan even asks: ‘Is this a joke? Are we being punked?’

source: http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/16/listen-to-this-customer-trying-to-cancel-his-internet-with-infuriating-comcast-customer-service-person-4800037

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

This just makes me so angry because I know how these scumbags operate. Anytime I have to call any of these idiots it just sickens me. :bleh:

4. copylefter

copylefter Producer

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
    Hilarious, if it would be me i would've spread out loud that idiot's name all around the web, he's too kind :rofl:

5. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

We have just as bad customer services here in the uk, I have spent many an hour arguing with CS because my answer is not the one that is printed on their crib sheet. Why anyone would want to even work in that sort of environment is totally beyond me?

6. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

Hahahah :rofl: . This is really funny to me.

I'm the type of guy who always express my thoughts straight forward and everytime i called something like a network provider, telephony network or an online store (to cancel a certain order because it didn't arrived in the date i agreed with them) i always told them the exact detailed reason with absolutely no "manners-wise" limitations. :snuffy:
    As long as they get my bucks, they should respect their customers in the first place and not to come with excuses in a second place like a "please forgive us, but please keep staying with us so we can find more excuses" thing.

7. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

I'm employed in customer service field, but since it's done exclusively for one company, such situation would probably never occur to me. My job is to explain our boss' decisions to our mostly unhappy customer. :rofl: