Current cracked NI's working in Catalina? / Best current free options to make DnB? (2020)

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by kaos13, Jun 15, 2020.

1. kaos13

kaos13 Newbie

Hello to everyone!

This forum is one of the last "resorts" we can freely talk about this stuff.. (If not let me know other similar ones please!!)
    Basically, and resuming, I fucked it up upgrading long time ago to Catalina.
    I am able to keep Kontak 5.6.0, and a bunch of libraries, so, good enough.

The problem I am finding now is when I am trying to open my mind with other instruments and Synths, which Im a totally noob, I like to play, and invested my time in playing itself a nice regular VST piano, but now I want to invest the time, in finding solutions for my proposes. After the little history, to the point:

1- I have cracked Kontakt as I said. Which other from Komplete, are working as cracked too?
    I tried Battery 4, till found is not doable, I dont want to lost the same amount of time for nothing with Reaktor and Massive, which I have them, and seems to work, but maybe I can not add anything to them without service center.

2- I dont want to make Music for living, just hobby. Best options to create decent drum and bass with iMac + Logic + Kontakt in the free way and cracked, working in Catalina?

3- What else I should use to do proper DnB, as Battery 4 and Reaktor, and Massive X, the ones i started seeing on Youtube, can not make them work? I have Ableton too, but never used, not sure if by itself can make something in Logic Pro as DAW and Ableton as instrument/s.

Thank you very much in advance, I hope we can create a proper thread about this questions that I suppose others they have too.

PD:I tried searching in the forum, but majority of results, not pointing to this.

3. Bitmonkey

Bitmonkey Producer

Any decent wavetable synth can make D&B sounds - Serum, Dune3, Massive, Ana2 just for starters. Alchemy can also make D&B sounds theres a template/tutorial from Reso where he makes a track with just Logic stock plugins using Alchemy for all the sounds in it.

4. Kira2001

Kira2001 Newbie

Hay I try to install battery 4 on Catalina but every time I run the installer (I try a lot of installers from different sites included the audioz one) but everytime I run installer it says "installation failed" its driving me crazy. Can anyone explain how to install correctly. I spent more than 2weeks now and I don't get it. Please help me. Thanks for every help!