Cubasis 1.9.5 update available / Special launch price

Discussion in 'Mobile' started by Guillermo Navarrete, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Guillermo Navarrete

Guillermo Navarrete Kapellmeister

Hello all,

Cubasis has just been updated to version 1.9.5 with lots of great new features and enhancements and is now available through the App Store.

Cubasis 1.9.5 Teaser
    https://youtu.be/UvIWYOFDqCg

Cubasis 1.9.5 MiniSampler Tutorial
    https://youtu.be/QtHh3D4EZV8

Buy Cubasis until July 2 and save 40%!
    Cubasis is on sale for $29.99 (40% off the reg price) from June 30 to July 2 2015!

Cubasis 1.9.5 - Features:

Features
    ∙ New MiniSampler to create own instruments in a snap
    ∙ 5 MiniSampler piano factory instruments based on HALion Sonic
    ∙ 16 Allen Morgan MiniSampler factory drum kits paired with 128 song-oriented MIDI patterns
    ∙ iOS 64-bit mode support (for supported iOS devices)
    ∙ Audiobus SDK 2.1.6
    ∙ New “Smear” demo song project

Improvements
    CB-2277 Cubasis can now be assigned as Inter-app audio node
    CB-2086 Folders remember their state after Cubasis has been restarted
    CB-1116 Long tap on rewind button sets playhead to start position
    CB-2215 Notification badge disappears once the shop button has been tapped

Fixes
    CB-1993 Sharing large files via “Open with” now works as expected
    CB-2049 Sharing larger files via Dropbox now works as expected
    CB-2093 Fixes a problem where the use of Audiobus in connection with an external audio interface rendered Cubasis unreliable
    CB-2087 Solves a problem where the transport controls of the Audiobus panel were missing in some cases
    CB-2129 Fixes a rare problem where opening Dropbox during playback rendered Cubasis unreliable
    CB-1948 Solves a rare issue where connecting particular audio devices resulted in distorted playback
    CB-2085 Notes outside the locators will no longer play back when Cubasis has been set to cycle mode
    CB-2074 Fixes a rare problem where edits in the audio editor could lead to a negative time offset error
    CB-2080 Fixes a problem where track names were not restored properly after undo or redo.
    CB-2088 Solves a cosmetic issue where the trash section has not been updated after an audio file has been deleted
    CB-2078 Starting cycle playback in audio editor when loop markers have been set to identical positions no longer renders Cubasis unreliable
    CB-2222 Changing the song position constantly while playback runs no longer renders Cubasis unreliable
    CB-2229 Fixes a rare issue where performing file conversions slowed down the overall performance
    CB-2336 Solves a problem where skipping the instrument selection in the inspector renders Cubasis unreliable
    CB-2367 HiHat sounds in mute groups are no longer cut off

Please support us and rate Cubasis on iTunes if you haven’t done so far.

Have great fun using Cubasis, enjoy making music and being creative!

Best regards,
    GN

3. fiction

fiction Audiosexual

I might have missed some steps in the MiniSampler tutorial, but where's the filter, and where's the velocity layers/settings?

Coming from BeatMaker 2 (which is $9.99 BTW), before I switch to Cubasis I'd like to make sure I can continue to use my beloved sample banks in all their glory...