Cubase, Studio One or Reaper?

Discussion in 'DAW' started by Donut Nyamer, Jun 18, 2021.

1. hansje

hansje Member

Studio One. Long time Cubase user, since Atari days, but really, Studio One is a breath of fresh air and a joy to work with. Steinberg dropped the ball years ago IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. madbuzzin

madbuzzin Platinum Record

logic just allows me to sit down and quickly play what comes to mind in an easy "garageband" like setting. I started on garaeband back in 08, and went to school using logic, so I dont know if I am capable of swithing to something like studio one or reaper. Yes "they all do the same thing" is something you hear, but its not something you experience. I route stuff, most the time dont even use a stereo out on a source track, I buss it to a wet and dry aux then feed them back into a stereo aux... yes reaper can route stuff, but for someone like me, with no reaper experience, like to learn things myself (no tutorials), and using logic for over 10 years now... the experience of routing in reaper is headache... compared to logic which makes it easy... so I dont think I am capable of switching to anything different

3. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Switch Record Mode to normal and then you can activate record whenever you want.