Cubase Pro 11.10 (AZ) troubleshooting thread

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by The Pirate, Feb 14, 2021.

1. eliass123

eliass123 Newbie

That's unfortunate
    Thanks for the advice

2. eliass123

eliass123 Newbie

@Fourier
    On that note, do you know of any DAWs' that have a recent version cracked working flawlessly? My go to candidates so far are Ableton Live 10 or Logic Pro X 10.6, also considering Reaper 6.3

3. lotte

lotte Newbie

Small question: I need to remove an Elicense, but this action is not possible on my laptop (Macbook Air). Does anyone know the solution?

Attached Files:

4. jon doe like pizza dough

jon doe like pizza dough Ultrasonic

yes

5. Hennessey

Hennessey Platinum Record

I think that you cant to that... For example, if happened to have a full legit license, in order to deactivate or to remove it, you need to have steinberg account with registered elicenser on their server. Then from your account you can remove license, the is no other way, because if that is possible to do without account and registration it might lead to losing license permanently, so that is there for security reason i guess... You can remove just expired demo licenses from, but this task on elicenser for both dongle and soft elicenser is not possible....

In case that you have legit licenses to remove them from one pc to another you need to :

1. Register account at Steinberg
    2. Register soft elicenser with number that you have hiden.
    3. All licenses that you own will appear under your account at steinberg
    4. You need to deactivate license ( for that you need to contact support cuz i dont know how to do that)
    5. One you have job done within your account, maybe then you can delete license from elicenser....

Contact support if your licenses are legit, they will help you .

6. Hennessey

Hennessey Platinum Record

If you are using cracked Cubase 11, just stop and dont do that, because it is not working... You will have milions of errors all the time, it is unusable...