Cubase Pro 11.10 (AZ) troubleshooting thread

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by The Pirate, Feb 14, 2021.

1. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Let us keep this clean. As I explained on the release, I dont know the origin of this. All know is that there is no malicious coding ( unless you are Steinberg) Anyone is allowed to express what they think of this release. Whether he or she is right or wrong is open for discussion. These discussions will help whoever is working on this find a solution to these problems. We start arguing, and the mods will shut us down.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Barmaley (covid edition)

Barmaley (covid edition) Kapellmeister

I saw that post where a person asked how to change pictures in Cubase Elements 11 VR to Cubase Pro, and asked for help from the guru. But then I passed by, because I am not interested in a cube, and even redrawn with a lamer. But I cannot find it again.

If this person does not even know how to change pictures, then he is certainly no cracker, and not even a pirate, he is a petty thief, sneaking into other people's pockets. )))

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. israel long island

israel long island Noisemaker

On YouTube,
    It's been two weeks many free Cubase Pro 11 videos,

but the startup is Thai, and this version is the most widely available.

actually to change the startup, we only need to replace the Startup Folder in drive C: \ .... JPG as we like.

but we have to admit it comes from V.R, repackaged.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Quantised Noise

Quantised Noise Producer

Not entirely sure what magic incantation I used, but the chord track works fine suddenly for me:

[​IMG]

I don't *remember* sacrificing any goats...

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  5. DarkestNight79

DarkestNight79 Ultrasonic

THANK YOU! MIDI works great! This is what I was waiting for!!! You're the man!

6. Hennessey

Hennessey Platinum Record

It could be done in much better and easier way but here is not the place where I can talk about.
    Because of that I publicly advice VR to focus on Steinberg software and he is closer to achieve that goal than he think.
    Just do not alter app code because that will never work, if you dont have enough knowledge. Unfortunately that is fact.
    R2R can do that, but for some reason they are not doing that .

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
    • List
  7. hassenkoppen

hassenkoppen Noisemaker

It was working before as well with V.R's Elements SX 11.0.10 version. Like @Hennessey wrote "Don't bother with it." This 'Pro' version is just the same like the other Thai one floating around. They just extracted their Extended installer and called it crack :yes: And the Thai one just used V.R's extender, put some extra VST3s inside, deleted the unnecessary exes for Elements and SL and repacked it as a installer again.

Maybe some of us got mixed results because they used official Steinberg Pro installer as a base but in the end the best result you can get with this is the same as the more refined Elements 11.0.10 Extended/SX by V.R.

This all is just a mess. Should the 'real deal' arrive some day my excitement and trust in it will be low key because I'm exhausted with all these so called 'Pro' versions popping up from time to time. :sad:

8. hakibits

hakibits Newbie

I have an Issue in Step 2.
    eLLC.exe system error.

9. babuk

babuk Producer

Are the people trying to use this mess masochists? They should be awarded a small prize for determination.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  10. Ziplob1

Ziplob1 Ultrasonic

I Just did all the install steps with no errors but when I open Cubase I get not valid License found, Any ideas? I have Win 10 Home build 1909 installed

11. Hennessey

Is out-there someone who actually read comments ?
    You have 101 comment that is not working, and you are so determinated to have this, so i hope you will not find solution for eLicenser....
    You need to read instructions again and again to study them , if needed day and night, until you dont get simple solution and clue that this release is worthless!!!!

BRO I LOVE YOUR COMMENT !!! Short but right in target !!!!

12. Ziplob1

Ziplob1 Ultrasonic

Sorry Hennessey I couldn't find the comments in between your walls of text

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Tob

Tob Platinum Record

@Quantised Noise - the chord track is working just like in the vr version. But try to click in the "chord editor" something in the 3rd row. 7,j7, b9 ... :winker:

14. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

So far I have opened up at least 40 old projects I had with legit Cubase 8 that I made back in the day with this version. This was installed on a new build with win 10 x64 20h2. I few scan issues at start up but I am sure that was the plugin not this program. Play back seems fine with audio and midi so far. I have not dug into creating a new track yert.

Thanks The Pirate, for the post.

15. keyone1a

keyone1a Kapellmeister

try compatibility mode, seems to work...

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Joe Crisp

Joe Crisp Platinum Record

One bug I've noticed is, you can't change the meters

• List
  17. Hennessey

Thanks in advance !

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  18. Ozuna baby

Ozuna baby Ultrasonic

@Hennessey I completly agree with all what you said, except maybe with suggesting to VR to focus on steinberg. Do we really need Cubase?

The reason for R2R to avoid cracking cubase, is probably that it's not worth their time (?). They are humans and have limited resources, like everyone else in the world.

Imagine, if instead of the big wave, they released Cubase 11 pro fully cracked... Maybe some users would have liked that better, but ultimately getting past ilok was so much more important. There are plenty of other DAWs in which you can do all what you can do in Cubase. Other solutions that do not cost as much as Cubase 11 pro costs.
    Ultimately it all comes down to talent, it's not gonna be this DAW or this other DAW to allow any musician to make "DAT HIT".

But on the other hand, some plugins protected with ilok are very special, and while for sure there are alternatives for everything, some of these plugins are just higher quality. Plus, even if you buy them, the R2R versions will still be using less memory and work better than the originals in most cases, and without the need for crappy ilok. so it's a win/win even for paying users (except with 7th heaven that did not get cracked properly).

I'm just glad that there are teams working to allow people who can't afford to buy softwares at all (and so who are not causing any losses to any company by using w4r3z), the possibility to get the right tools to set their creativity free, and maybe one day if there will be money and when we'll recover from this terrible economic situation that has developed in the world with the pandemic, to support developers that deserve it.

EDIT:
    This question doesn't make sense though, that's up to him, and it's a useless information what he decides to do.
    All what matter is that the release is not proper and that it could mess with users OS stability with bugs etc, it could crash while you're in the middle of a project and make you lose some of the work, or whatever else, and it should probably not be "advertised" as fully cracked. And in general from the community there should be a more united voice in making clear to new users that are looking for a DAW that there's plenty of other DAWs just as valid and with lower prices/equivalent functionalities of cubase.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  19. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@Hennessey You have made your point on several occasions. Therefore, it makes no sense to continue to repeat the same thing over and over. Everyone knows what they are getting into when they download and install this. There is saying "you can lead a horse to the water but you can't make it drink" This is not the Dont use the Cubase 11.10 Pro AZ thread. It is the Cubase 11 Pro 11.10 AZ troubleshooting thread. Nobody is getting hurt by trying it. Moreover, we are getting different results from different users. All this info can become useful to someone out there.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. hakibits

hakibits Newbie

No, the same problem. :-(

• List