Cubase Pro 11.10 (AZ) troubleshooting thread

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by The Pirate, Feb 14, 2021.

1. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

As the thread title states, this thread is to troubleshoot the recent release of Cubase 11.10 Pro. I will encourage that all of you who downloaded it from AZ, report any issues as well as suggest fixes. Don't forget to include your W10 version and other system specifics you want to share.
    Please do not request a copy of it here. Do not ask for links or request any files because your post will be reported, and deleted. We already had a thread closed because some members decided to violate the rules. There is zero tolerance for that behavior here.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  3. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

reserved by OP for indexing issues

4. anon69

anon69 Producer

try to group tracks in the mixer window and see if it crashes. it crashed for me last time i had it. Also 7th chords feature dont work.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • List
  5. EdgeZero

EdgeZero Newbie

"Link Selected Channels" crashes every time. Windows 10 1809 (OS Build 17763.1757)

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. wallbanger3

wallbanger3 Ultrasonic

When Installing step 7 are you replacing the folder or only the contents in each folder? That is a general question. I'm not sure which is the proper way?

7. AlexisSorbas

AlexisSorbas Noisemaker

Link selected channels is no Problem for me
    Chordtrack changing to different chord mode not possible

Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  8. AlexisSorbas

AlexisSorbas Noisemaker

Drag them as they are...everything will be replaced when you press ok

9. EdgeZero

EdgeZero Newbie

Just replace content of folder "Step 7"
    After reading my reply please delete the comment to keep it clean.

10. EdgeZero

EdgeZero Newbie

Did you check any box like "Volume, EQ " etc. ?

11. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

@The Pirate is this the same as what was posted a few days ago with the Google Drive link, that many of us didn't trust?
    The size of the file is different. That one was 856,141 KB

12. Hennessey

Hennessey Platinum Record

Dear People, this is the exact same VRs Cubase SX 11 version which was released couple days ago, and got renamed to Cubase PRO and repacked with same files inside the Application EXE.
    Someone makes bad jokes and tricks with this, and all this drama about lame re-packer who took all the credits from VR ...
    If you need this, download the latest Cubase Elements from VR, install SX and SL version, find them in Cubase 11 folder, and test them by yourself.
    Do not bother with , just because there is the PRO word in the title....
    Cubase SL = Cubase Artist, Cubase SX = Cubase PRO
    Same bugs, same errors, but at least it is from trusted source, from VR.

BTW, after installing, actually after launching this patched files, my eLicenser Control center goes nuts and reports me bugs with Visual C ++ Libraries for first time i saw in my life, and freezes, and makes Control center disappearing.
    My license is on USB, so cracks for eLicenser are not involvedat all, just clean system with latest version of eLicenser ...
    Think about that.

• Interesting x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Love it! x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • List
  13. anon69

anon69 Producer

clarifying my post, im NOT talking about linking tracks, there is an option to GROUP. this option crashes for me when grouping in mixer window. Im also aware for some that link tracks also crashes for them (but not me so far)

14. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

@Hennessey so we can use side-chaining without workarounds?
    And no limit to number of tracks?

15. Hennessey

I didn't test that because some main features are corrupt or missing, and the biggest one comparing to v10.5 , PDC is totally out of control ... So there is no use of this release, in simple words you can not produce song with this...
    Cubase 10.5 is way better in stability and features that are cracked.

Hence your question, you have unlocked number of inserts, all PRO plugins, maybe unlimited tracks, i didn't test them because i was not interested in that.
    VariAudio is working, but all that you have with VR SX Version, and risk free application.

My review on AZ :

Well after I tested it, I have just to say that, this is repacked V.R release of Cubase SX 11 version, because have same bugs as that VRs version.

1. Auto align doesn't work correctly, in other words there is no use of it.
    2. PDC is worse than in Cubase 10.5 which means if you put on master buss VST that that needs to compensate delay, it makes all tracks out of sync in random times ,not the whole master like was in v.10.5 .
    3. Random crashes with internal VST.
    For me personally , that is more than enough to not test it further!

Before someone starts to judge me, or to ask me for my PC configuration, or say that I am doing something wrong, I just have to say that, nor Steinberg or any other big or small company doesn't make software to fit on every users certain PC .
    So there are not variables in that matter. Cubase 5 was cracked by THE GREAT Team AiR and is still working on every damn PC, even 12yrs later.
    Which means what? Good crack people...

So please do not make conversations going in that way about PC, ASIO drivers, ASIO guard and other nonsense.
    It is not working and period. It is much much worse than Cubase 10.5.
    I hope this review will spare time and nerves to someone with this buggy shit.
    ------
    On the other hand, this is good thing to have to make visual satisfaction effect for daydreaming about real crack, and for testing purposes, but for serious production it is not .
    This is VR Cubase SX version , just maybe repacked and renamed in PRO version.

This thing also is not for beta testing, because like I said, it has same errors like VR Cubase SX version and VR have his own beta testers, so it should be free of premium hosters, but on GDrive like it was original post , or Zippyshare.
    And VR needs to take credits for the whole POST because he is the cracker....

This post actually makes no sense.
    Best regards

• Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  16. Hennessey

Prove me wrong and tell us your wisdom.....

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Oh.
    And that's a big OH.
    Thank you very much Hennessey.
    I see what's going on now.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Hennessey

You are very welcome.
    Since that post on sister site is kind of a double post, with lame software, from totally untrusted and unknown source it should be deleted for good.
    Instead install VR Elements version, with SX addition, it will open with PRO splash screen version, act as PRO version, with that exact same name, and exact number of bugs...
    Maybe little bit snappier than this release, because re-packer have done some serious errors and I have to repeat the most important thing, Launching eLicenser while this Cubase is open is causing serious Visual C ++ errors within eLicenser Control Center, which is not happening on the same system with Elements version from VR and Cubase 10.5.

For me that is enough!
    Best regards

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Fourier

Fourier Ultrasonic

Based on what Hennesey said, I think I know what this is and it's safe to say that Cubase remains uncracked yet. It's a year already and little has changed apparently. Circumstances are also very similar: some unknown release of Cubase that seems to be a mess.

Won't even test it honestly, just not worth the download.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  20. Hennessey

Cubase can be cracked very easily, and VR can achieve that, he just need to focus on Steinberg software so he can make crack to install license on USB (not convetional crack ,Not to alter code inside application, but more like JAVA script is the right answer) Cant say no more, because i am not a programmer, dont have that much knowledge but have a good ideas..... :)

Team H2O have done the very same thing, but next crack can be revolutionary as legit app with updates and all.

• Interesting Interesting x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  21. WV Music

WV Music Noisemaker

for me it would be surreal to have the cubase broken in the same way that the cubase 5 broke