Cubase not detecting USB microphone

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by ghostwriter, Oct 31, 2020.

1. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Member

Hello,
    My Cubase doesn't seem to be detecting my USB microphone.
    It doesn't show up in the audio connections tab. The ASIO4all control panel doesn't show any useful options either.
    Googling this shows threads from years and years ago and their solutions are no longer helpful (their Cubase is so outdated its totally different).

Any suggestions? Using Cubase 10.5 pro (not legit)

3. doctorG

doctorG Kapellmeister

In Cubase go to "Devices--> VST Connections" and go to the Input tab. Create a new mono bus. Now select the USB Mic input as Device Port for that bus. If you want to you can also rename the bus to for example to "USB Mic Bus"

4. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Member

Nothing new shows up after creating a new mono bus. Only my 2 default audio inputs.

5. porva

porva Newbie

In mac os I've found a difficulty after realize that my mic was not authorized to be used by cubase (permission). maybe check something like that in win os (???).