Cubase huge problem!

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by ddoctor, Dec 16, 2016.

1. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

The thread is called correctly. But you forgot to add "is", after the word "Cubase".
    It's a joke, but true. as I see, steinberg still makes problems, issues, mass of bugs,..
    Instead of useless updates, new stuff, they could make stability and compatibility improvements and bugfixes first.
    Their big team need Justin from Cockos to improve their more than 20years old products.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  2. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

No bugs here, Cubendo works like a champ.:phunk:

3. foster911

foster911 Guest

Dear @ddoctor! Please forgive my nonsense. It was just for testing my voice. I never offend anyone in any manner except bad music makers not their instruments.

I have had tough times but learned alot from the people here. You know it's just a temper of musicianship that sometimes banter each other. Their purpose is not mocking anyone and for your problem let's professional work on it.:mates:

4. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

I know. I really should have pulled a Castanza and left it on a high note lol.

5. TW

TW Guest

I often use cubase 8.5 pro with 2 monitors (sometiones i add my notebook as 3rd) absolut no problem here.

6. Brothers and Sisters, I come from 35 years from your future to inform you that Cubase 21.1 is now finally bug free. Downloads are of course instantaneous, just point your minds towards Rapidthought portal 23.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  7. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Arent you supposed to influence the hiring/firing of their coders so it becomes bug free? Before you return to the future.
    I bet they dont listen to future bass in the future, lol

8. Future Bass is a thing of the past in the future. After the Second Civil War we had to do without electricity for nearly 18 years and music went back to its acoustic roots. Much more I shouldn't really talk about.

9. ddoctor

ddoctor Kapellmeister

True courage of electromusicians to delete my comments - if you'd deleted the thread OK, but this is patetic.

10. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Next time you choose to visit bring that new Tool album with you, yeah? Please?

11. I am sorry to inform you that Maynard retired from music early in 2017 and devoted the rest of his life to coaching wrestling at a small high school in northern Michigan. His teams were the Michigan state champions six out of the nine years during his tenure and won the national title in 2023.

12. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I have one little tip for everyone. Stop being an update junkie. Use what you have, whatever version it is, and make music. Enjoy. When you start worrying about updates you're fucked and you will never get anything done. Trust me. Especially because when you update stuff all the time you get more bugs and crashes. Stick to the version of a DAW you like. Find the versions of plugins that work best. Work and don't worry. There really is something to that old "don't fix it when it works" or something along those lines. :wink:

Oh yes, and don't change anything in the OS while you're working with a DAW. At least save the track first. When you're tinkering with the OS too much you can forget about making a track. Music is one thing and dealing with computers and stupid MS POS OSes is another. Just stick to music. :wink:

@superliquidsunshine Man, are you kidding about this guy becoming a wrestling coach again? :hahaha:

Congratulations AoN! :hahaha:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. I am from the future and know things, like...you, SineWave will win a Grammy for Best Contemporary Christian Music Performance/Song: SineWave/If Jesus Played the Guitar I Know It Would Be A Fender. See, I know things.