Cubase Elements 9 cracked by Team VR

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by Mixdowner, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Yeah it works that way on all the third party plugs I've seen too. Very helpful

2. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

You could, but input transformer is one of the features that separates Cubendo from competition, in exactly the kinda Bob Dylan Nostalgia Tour of the 80s situations that you've fantasised about, here. If u forget / lose any of that MIDI "junk" (expression / sustain / whatev pedals) "on the road" u can just use (ie) PB, in an emergency. It allows u to pre-plan a lot moar in live situations w/ routing notes to channels to outputs (for example). Which is kinda why I mentioned it. Cubase Elements is essentially Cubase minus all the stuff that makes Cubase distinguishable from any other DAW. It is an example of Steinberg massively shooting themselves in the foot. Any Ableton users dipping their toe in that version won't have a clue about what makes Cubase any different to any other DAW. It (arguably) should be free, and Cubase Artist (or whatev it's called) should be $99. But, y'know, opinions.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. DieM

DieM Rock Star

The Beatles made some great music in the sixties with 2,4 and 8 tracks. Go figure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

The Beatles were a highly innovative band in every aspect : the way they used the classical music theory in their music but also how they first really used engineering and sound processing for artistical benefits and not just be on par with diffusion necessity.
    they invented - them and the technicians that worked with them - many of the most innovative technics that were used countless times after them. Townsend and EMi plaid a crucial role in making exactly that : have technic be a creative tool, not just standardand diffusion tool. Him and Lennon invented the flanging effect almost by accident, but it was while Townsend was designing the ADT system (you can find it in some emulation in waves for example) for automatic double tracking.
    Our modern daws are the descendant of that history : the features they offer are grounded in what they bring for the artists and the techincians, they are not useless devices that come from nowhere or are meant to make you buy stuff.
    They can all be a blessing for making music, even if you can always do without them, they can and should be a real plus.
    Modern daws put in the right hands are tools that allow creativity and innovation, if one is inspired and knows a bit what he is doing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Yes that is quite a nice feature, the details column

6. Rogelio

Rogelio Member

I knew about the history in REAPER (in fact this is the DAW I´m using), I didn´t knew about the SWS extensions and I just downloaded it
    Thanks for the answer!

7. Torrao

Torrao Platinum Record

Yeah, just look at Reaper. What a piece of garbage...

:dunno:

8. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

If you have any Max4Live devices that are capable of generating programmed/random data in your Ableton set, these could be overwriting your Undo-History save states.
    This is a colossal pain to work around especially in generative stuff I do sometimes so I started using Kapture to save the different Live 9 set states as individual presets.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Calmond

Calmond Ultrasonic

I think it's pretty hilarious that you mention Elvis in your elitist pontification about "real music", when he was largely a charismatic face who *ahem* "popularised" the original music and dance of many underground performers... :guitarhero:

10. Qrchack

Qrchack Rock Star

Oh, let's not mention they had the best gear money could buy at the time and they recorded with all the effects on the way in.

• List
  11. TW

TW Guest

Right i dont think the Beatles would work with Cubase Elements theese days. They would work with the best possible gear and software available today.

Elements is a pice of junk. You get reaper for 99 Bucks. Which means 66- 98 bucks for Elements 9 is a rip off.

12. DieM

DieM Rock Star

They still had very little to play around with according to today's standards and they managed to pull off some great feats.

13. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Great, now I just need an iPad, lol

14. metaller

metaller Audiosexual

I have tried cubase,sonar,pro tools,bitwig,flstudio,mixcraft,magix and studioone but the best daw I could think in music instead of being worry about other things was Cubase! This is why cubase is the best. (I should say that my genre is Metal,Rock and Classical.)

Problems of cubase elements and how to fix them : (if you dont wana use cubase 5 beside)
    1) lack of lanes for serious vertical comping :can be fixed by "events to parts" or "duplicating track and record takes on different tracks".
    2) vst expression : but It is somehow a fancy thing. it is the same as inserting articulations in piano roll by notes
    3) midi inserts vsts : not as much important because there are separate arrpegiators or similar things available as vst out there
    4) heavy score editing : you can export midi and do it in notion or Sibelius or finale
    5) audio warp or pitch editing : Melodyne or ...... does that
    6) multiple mix console or control room : if really need multiple mix consoles you can do it in cubase 5 :bleh:

15. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

The best gear money could buy wouldn't be very useful if they didn't have the talent and the skills necessary to use it.

16. nikon

nikon Platinum Record

I have Cubase crash when switch Classic => Modern => Classic in Maximizer (new plugin), you?

17. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

People have said one mans garbage is another mans treasure.
    You really need to try it and not look at it before you make bold comments like this.

18. SOKRVT

SOKRVT Kapellmeister

or maybe you're garbage, reaper is a fine DAW.

I was referring to EL9 having too many restrictions that you need to second guess what is what.

19. Plendix

Plendix Platinum Record

I just found out that elements and artist lack offline processing completely. Dammit, i like doing a quick notch or whatever just by rendering the file destructively. its the fastest way i'd say. you didn't happen to find a workaround for that, did you?

20. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Kapture only requires Max4Live. No iPad.
    Kapture Pad only requires iOS. No Max4Live.