Cubase Elements 9 cracked by Team VR

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by Mixdowner, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Vaijj

Vaijj Platinum Record

Still.. this is like putting gasoline on fire.. it will just feed the haters even more with a badly cracked version and a version that cant do many things other cracked DAWs can.. and as we know many dont cant see past that and drag the other version over the same ridge.. SO i wished this would not have been released at all.. But hopefully santa comes with a great suprize later on.. even if its not C9 Pro..

2. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

On the road or not music making isn't all about midi which is what this mini daw is about. You need audio editing features and some power juice to make music in any genre nowadays. This just doesn't cut for modern music making.
    But Cubase Pro is indeed a great daw. There is better of course but it's really okay, I've heard a couple of studios even stil use it, so...:rofl:

3. Mixdowner

Mixdowner Kapellmeister

actually we should stop calling DAW everything, Daws were nothing but multitrack audio editors in their original incarnations, while Sequencers were nothing but multitrack MIDI editors.

nowadays we take for granted that any Daw is audio + midi but it's a recent thing started with Cubase Audio and later with Cubase VST.

as a composer of course i care about the Sequencer first and foremost, and with my band i play live so i don't even need that.

my crusade against loops/samples and Audio in general is simple and logic : music comes first and audio come later, it can't be otherwise, therefore all this focus you guys put on Audio is meaningless, either you're mediocre keyboard players or in the case of DJs you can't even play at all, that perfectly explain the dreadful situation of today's music in general but that's another story.

"modern music making" is a joke, composing has not changed a bit, it's the studio side that changed radically but still they're doing in diigital what they were doing in analog with multitrack tapes and all .. as if that was the point and if that was something the final user would care at all, anyone buynig your music won't give a shit if you played live or you edit midi with yout mouse, all they care is the final result ... with Elements i can have the same FX chain on my master out as i would with Cubase and it' won't change fuck all ..

and sure i could do the same with Reaper or even Ardour and other free Daws, but that's not the point, you should not call it Modern Music, it's just modern Audio engineering which is a whole different thing.

all these rants are leading nowhere and are just a distraction, focus on playing your keyboard well and your song won't suck, simple as that, and once you're ready record your tracks on any Daw and make the editing, who cares if it's cubase or not ? these diatribes will go on forever, like Nikon vs Canon, Apple vs Windows, they're all just fucking tools of the trade to get the job done, nothing more nothing less.

4. HeklaCF63

HeklaCF63 Guest

Perfect for the sampled based Hip Hop family. Groove Agent SE & a few vocal tracks and you're vibing.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
  5. vladdrac

vladdrac Kapellmeister

@Mixdowner Dude wtf you're talking about? Road? Laptop sketches when you travel? If you are a touring artist, buy the godamn thing already if you think it's SO useful. I mean, a touring fucking artist can't afford a $99 toy?? lol maybe you're just full of crap...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  6. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

People make the music they make, the way they want and which is allowed by great tools like Cubase Pro and others they can make it at home, on the "road" and yep engineering is fully part of the process, to say the least. It was yesterday and it is even more today, because we have moved forwrd as technics have evolved and get accessed by everyone.
    Music is music, it doesn't matter what is under the hood, how it was made 50 years ago - when DAWs did not exist so, whatever....sequencer aren't daws, but there are sequencers in daws, amongs other usefull tool at our full disposal - , and if you bless the way it's done now or not.
    And music is done, whatever the genre, with modern daws in most occasion, there has never been as much music makers as today, thanks to the digital revolution which allow us all also to exhange here on this subject, and to me it's a blessing !:thumbsup:
    It's not an aristocratic art and science anymore, anyone can have access to it and a lot of people with many talents get the opportunity to express that thanks to those days we are living and the democratisation of music. People can make bad music, but not necessarily just because they are uninspired, also because they don't have the skills. It does matter, and the skillier the musician/engineer the better.
    Again I love it !
    If you don't like the music other make and play, well make some of your own, you do have the tools for it. :wink:

7. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

that shit didnt work

8. vladdrac

vladdrac Kapellmeister

You're doing it wrong, you need to install it on a laptop and travel. Pick your destination here and enjoy this fine release by Team V.R (not)

9. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Shit you're right. Thanks for that

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

or just take any other daw, which is cracked or free like reaper (as trail version) and do the recording there. assuming you are only looking for audio recording.
    its the steinberg way to ask for something useless still 99 bucks.

and well even Ableton Lite 8 has more functiosn and it was free with every controller, audio interface.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. n0xin

n0xin Rock Star

...every tool is usefull for it's purpose... 90% artists round here doesn't know what they really need when they are creating music, and other 10% dosen't know 100% potential of their DAW.

If something doesn't have what other have, it's not mean that is usefull, it means that is diferent and as that maybe for narow specific use or something.

If I need a car, I will not buy a buss (and vice versa). Simple as that...

By all means, there are always diferent types and prices of cars... :)

*all numbers are my rough estimation, do not take them as fact

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  12. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I can get legal elements 9 for 50$ and i have an LE 8 version.

13. foster911

foster911 Guest

Are you sure you're not Steinberg's 007 agent in Audiosex?

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  14. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Wow, in the same post he went from dont bash the daws to bashing different genres of music made in the daws. Then to bashing the people that make the music. I though I was bad, this guy has me beat for sure, lol
    Who gives a rats ass how, who, or what made it. The only thing that matters? Is it good and did you enjoy listening to it? And that is still very subjective as well.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  15. ddoctor

ddoctor Kapellmeister

Electromusicians who cannot play a single instrument are desperate again; 48 audiotracks?! that is not even one full symphonic orchestra!!!
    btw - isn't sidechaining only for electromusic?

16. Army of Ninjas

Army of Ninjas Rock Star

If you don't like it, don't use it. Why bash it here? I think a lot of people are just angry they don't get the Pro version and are too cheap to buy it. I have Pro. Elements is fine. Moving on....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  17. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

ive used it in drone music and ambient too, you can also use it in cinematics for the drums to work better with the lower strings parts.

18. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@ddoctor
    Sidechaining comps has been used for ages, lead gtrs and vocals, bass and 2buss. Its just EDM that made so obvious in the music as a creative effect.

19. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

You've just learned that the name "Steinberg" costs you $98 :winker:

20. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I am their best.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List