Cubase Elements 9 cracked by Team VR

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by Mixdowner, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Mixdowner

Mixdowner Kapellmeister

Cubase Elements 9 cracked by Team VR

No Warez Links

i'm going to try it on my laptop, not happy about Team VR as their last crack for v.8.0 was a mess.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
  3. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Man read the rules, no link to warez even on the sister site....Even if it's for your slimmed down daw.

https://audiosex.pro/threads/audiosex-rules.19991/ :

Linking to Warez is strictly prohibited, however links to free content available at AudioZ are allowed.

4. SOKRVT

SOKRVT Kapellmeister

it's 99 bucks for a reason, cause it's pretty much useless for anyone trying to do some proper work.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  5. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

There is "SCENE" written! Are they in "The Scene" now?

6. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Lets say you go out and do a remote band tracking/record and you dont want to take your usb e-licenser with you.
    You just take this baby and back home open the project in artist or pro.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Mixdowner

Mixdowner Kapellmeister

yes !
    i'm using cubase elements in my laptop when i travel, works great for small and medium projects as long as you're playing mostly midi stuff as i do, actually you can make entire songs with it no problem, 8 inserts per channel, up to you to squeeze it well, as far as steinberg says the sound engine is exactly the same as the Pro version so it really sounds the same and i can't disagree on that, go back home and load the CPR in cubase pro and you're done.

8. Mixdowner

Mixdowner Kapellmeister

i don't think so, they've probably ripped off and re-engineered the crack of Cubase Elements 7 by Xclusive.

9. TW

TW Guest

elements is uselss. To much bread and butter functions are missing.

10. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Wait... isn't elements the version that has like... everything except VariAudio, VCAs, and unlimited tracks? (yes, oversimplification. Still...)

Definitely not useless. And not $99 if I recall....

Edit: I stand corrected. I'm thinking of Artist version. Thanks Talmi

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  11. Mixdowner

Mixdowner Kapellmeister

OK it works ! but the crack is a mess as always with Team VR !

anyway, there;s the new Lower Zone, export in OMF/AAF, and many other little things, overall it's a big step forward for the Elements/AI series in my opinion, for 99 bucks you can't get any better, how can people say this is useless ? as long as you can record 24 midi tracks of VST instruments each with 8 insert FX what the fuck else do they need to make a good demo or to sketch a song ? i know what they're really talking about is loops and samples but fuck off, that's not music and this daw is not for hipsters or DJs.

so back to the crack, Team VR should realize that not everyone installs cubase in ProgramFiles/Steinberg and that it could be not so obvious for the average user to go there and move the cracked files in the correct installation folder, on top of this their eLicencer hack crashed once, then it asks for a new date but nowhere they explain the date must be turned back after the whole hack, which was obvious in the past v7/8 version but totally absent in their NFO, after launching cubase it asked me for the audio card and it got stuck requiring a cold reboot, after that everything is OK but seriously there's huge space for further improvement ...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

No man you're talking about the artist version which costs 329$...This one is both pricy and indeed perfectly usefull.
    But it's not the case of Element, it's way too limited.
    It's worth checking before buying : https://www.steinberg.net/en/products/cubase/comparison.html

13. Mixdowner

Mixdowner Kapellmeister

exactly.
    this is the best Elements release so far, they can't complain, let's not forget a daw is just a tool to speed up and automate tasks that as a musician you're supposed to be able to do by hand, not a total replacement for your lack of musical skills ! you've two hands and a keyboard, use them and squeeze your daw as best as you can.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Limited number of tracks, no comping(!), no lane, no track version, a slimmed mixer (barely), ultra limited vst number, no mixview history, no sidechain (!!!), no instrument expression control, no tempo detection, no drum replacement features, limited editing tools, no dedicated punch points, no grouping of tracks and so on....
    Useless.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. AudioDude

AudioDude Noisemaker

As far as I know there is no expression maps in Elements either. Can you edit Midi CC with curved option?

16. Mixdowner

Mixdowner Kapellmeister

all these features are for serious composing, for sketching up ideas Elements is FAR more than enough, just see it as a mini-Cubase to use while on the road.

17. MORTIX

MORTIX Kapellmeister

I dont see too much of a problem in using this to compose on the run.. I`ve made a couple of songs using only the the 8.5 cracked elements. And I have the Pro 7.5.. I just dont want to carry the dongle around everytime i`m out of the studio.. So this is a good test run.. if i like the workflow i might buy the upgrade.. I` didn`t feel the need with the 8.5.. And yes people only want what they can`t have.. So dont waste your energy hating because you dont have the almighty Pro version.. If people really want the Full version just try to get a Student Deal.. Because if you are serious about producing, spending the money in the DAW that you like it will be the best investment that you can do.. Cheers Team V.R!

18. Mixdowner

Mixdowner Kapellmeister

No expression maps in Elements.
    you can edit midi CC by hand if you really need to.

19. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Daws are for making music, not sketches. Freebies allow to make more then this thing. Cubase is good because of its features...Take them away and it's not much. Well, it's Element.
    Beside many daws, allow for a lightweight version for the "road". Take Reaper for example. :wink:
    And at the two third of a price of a half working daw...60$ for the whole deal.

20. Mixdowner

Mixdowner Kapellmeister

exactly !
    and the other best investment is improving your playing skills.
    thus you won't need to quantize everywhere and waste hours in editing your bad recordings, just play on time with Auto-Q 1/32 and a focus on the song.
    editing, mixing, mastering, they all come later, you don't need a gazillion features, Daws started as barebone midi sequencers for fucks sake, not as a total replacement for drummers or keyboardists, no matter what their marketing say, even the best Daw will not make the song for you.

21. Mixdowner

Mixdowner Kapellmeister

compose your simple song with Elements, export all the single tracks to Wav, import everything in Reaper, mix and master.

yes Reaper is 60$ but its midi editing is horrible, you should stop putting Reaper in a category it doesnt belong, Reaper is good for audio first and foremost, it's not yet a total Daw like Cubase Pro and neither can be put on the same level of ProTools.

but why should i mix and master stuff on the road and on a small laptop screen ? without reference monitors ? only on headphones ?
    yes you can but i dont see the point.